Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 RealTree is hunting Pennsylvania >

RealTree is hunting Pennsylvania

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

RealTree is hunting Pennsylvania

Old 03-02-2003, 06:50 PM

Default RealTree is hunting Pennsylvania

Yes guys, word is that this comming year, Team Realtree may hunt Pennsylvania. They have hooked up with Halley Caller and are discussing plans on filming hunts in Pennsylvania this year. This should be interesting and would make for an awsome video. My UPS driver is a pro-staffer for Halley Caller so I will try and get the scoop from him. Also, Michael Waddell is going to be hunting PUBLIC ground this year and filming it. This is gonna make for some AWSOME videos.
Old 03-02-2003, 07:39 PM

Default RE: RealTree is hunting Pennsylvania

Do you know where at in Pa?
Old 03-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Spike

Hey bear72,,,,,,whereever there is a highfence operation,thats where they' ll be hunting....lol There has to be plenty in PA,just make a few calls.
Old 03-02-2003, 08:11 PM

Not sure yet, all I know is that this years videos are going to be entirely 100% fair chase like the Primos and Drury videos. They will probablly hunt alot of the same places, because 99% of the the places they hunt are not fenced in at all, like the Milk River in Montana, they are just superbly managed and you have to pay to hunt there.
Old 03-03-2003, 08:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

That will be an interesting video and I would love to see what Michael Waddell can come up with on state game lands. However, " fair chase" doesn' t always mean it' s land that' s accessible to anyone. You always hear Will Primos saying " We were hunting with my good friend..." and you can bet that there aren' t a lot of guys other than the Primos team and that guy hunting that property. Don' t get me wrong, there' s nothing wrong with that and it is fair chase (no high fences and animals that grew up in the wild). Just remember though, if it' s not open to the public it can be just as good as some of those game ranches, and in some cases even better. It' s funny how many doors some $$$ and TV cameras will open up. Good for them though, I can' t wait to see the shows.
Old 03-03-2003, 09:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

I would love to see this type of video as well. Back in the day...Bill Jordan asked me for advice on how to hunt and I told him.....

Seriously though, I think it is a great idea and would give more credibility to their program. Heck, if they are areally into a challenge then I would invite them to hunt with me a for a few days on the ground that I frequent....
Old 03-03-2003, 09:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Please keep us posted as to the Public ground Mike will be on and when if you can. About time they came N.East .
Old 03-03-2003, 11:18 AM

HuntingBry,

Yes, I understand that 100% fair chase doesn' t mean that they are going to hunt strictly public land, but, alot of people think of the places they hunt as high fenced in areas, when they are really just land that is private and managed for good deer. These deer are free to roam to any public land near there.

It will definetly be interesting to see. I can' t wait to see what caliber deer they harvest from the public land. I am pretty pumped about it. You can go to RealTree' s website and ask them questions about how they are going to be hunting and where, and they will get back to you.
Old 03-04-2003, 07:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

I just got to wondering if maybe Alt' s promises of large antlered bucks with the new deer management program had anything to do with their decision to come here...
Old 03-04-2003, 09:06 AM

O Frank

Quick Reply: RealTree is hunting Pennsylvania

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.