Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 legal ATV riding areas >

legal ATV riding areas

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

legal ATV riding areas

Old 03-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: legal ATV riding areas

more power to ya buddy
Old 03-14-2008, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks...................uh......dude?
Old 03-14-2008, 10:09 PM

Maybe you should have stated that you loved to ride and that was why you wanted to find a new place, or maybe you should have just asked if anyone knew of places to ride. You bring "lectures" upon yourself by the things you say. You could have and would have gotten the same "helpful" answers had you not admitted to breaking the law.

Just a thought to help you out, not to attack you.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

It is the same way up here because folks in the southern part of the state kept riding through peoples farms and the like distroying property that wasn't thiers. Same thing up in thenorthern part of the state as well. Wher I am at wasn't a problem but because of the other areas it had to be made the same way. So ATV clubs formed and now we have trail systems all over the place and it is the same here that C.I. states we can ride them all ove frozen lakes and ponds.. I would recommend you to try and contact an ATV club and find out where you can in your state.. If there is none maybe try starting one up and contact some land owners and see if you can connect some trails to gether.. That is how it is done here.. Good Luck to you..
Old 03-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

join a club! theres a club not far from green ridge cost 51 dollars to ride a year!
Old 03-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

It wont be long before your not allowed to ride at Green Ridge either... I have a cabin up there and I see people ridding in place that they are not allowed all the time... I call the DNR every time I see them and they just told me it's a matter of time before the loop is closed...

They do it to them selves
Old 03-23-2008, 06:39 AM
Typical Buck

They do it to them selves
Yep thats the main problem, they have 45 miles of trail in North Central PA, you can ride from memorial day till labor day, but the darn people wont stay on the trails side trails every where, not to mention the day before deer season I see people unloading the darn things to go riding back the trails, and then they have the nerve to get all offended when I tell them they cant be doing that, until the ATV riders start policing themselves their in for a real rough road. And just to set the record straight, I own 2 of them, but then again, I also own 101 acres to ride them on.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:32 AM
Typical Buck

Edited by slicendice