Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Animal mount for sale >

Animal mount for sale

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Animal mount for sale

Old 12-02-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Animal mount for sale

Ok,here should be a good topic.
After reading the bear topic. Who actually owns that animal to do what they want after a mount? Let's say a hunter from out of state got that white bear. Now he would not be under ourPGC laws to sale that bear. Lets say he was from a state that allowed you to place a 4 sale on his mounts.
It kinda seems like out of staters have more rights over their kills than we do here. Now that is not fair to the hunters of this state who live here,pay taxes everyday and to be told we are not allowed to place a 4sale sign on our mounts. When do we really own our animals we hunt? To be really ones ownership,would be able to do with one wants with it.It is our possesion as any merchandise we own. Why should others have more rights than people who live here? We are the ones who pay your bills,not out of staters.
Actually I think state laws trumps PGC laws or they think and believe their laws does succeed state laws.

I don't have nothing about the PGC, Maybe because I have never seen more than 2 while out and about after 28 years of hunting.

My popcorn icon don't work here mods.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:12 PM

Default RE: Animal mount for sale

There's always away or should I say loophole. It's as simple as saleing the base and giving the mount on it away. How about an open lease or renting it .It's all in how you word it like, It's not a blind it's nesting habitat.

[/align]