Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 $10,000 Reward in PA >

$10,000 Reward in PA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

$10,000 Reward in PA

Old 10-31-2007, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: $10,000 Reward in PA

Sounds like the bowhunter yelled at a hot tempered crackhead for walking under him.
People are friggin insane anymore. That's why I never challenge anyone in the woods.
I slink away in the opposite direction whenever I see a human in the woods, Just like
a big buck would. I can't be bothered. The woods are big.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

thats crazy.

he's worried about medical bills, and his family is offering 10,000 dollars? why isnt his family helping him out?
Old 10-31-2007, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's why I never challenge anyone in the woods. I slink away in the opposite direction whenever I see a human in the woods, Just like a big buck would.
This is really good advice actually! In the many years I have been hunting I have seen way too many confrontations between hunters. Luckily none of them ended up the way this incident did, but none the less it makes NO sense to start something when people have weapons in their hands. For all the enjoyment I have gotten out of hunting over the years, I must admit that there is way too much nonsense that happens in the hunting world. I don't know why this is, but you generally don't here such crazy things from hikers, fisherman, campers, bikers, skiers, etc. Hunting just seems to attract a lot of nutcases I guess, and it does nothing to help our image. I guess some see hunting as a legal way to be allowed to carry a gun and it appears that some think that they could use it on another human being also.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Prozacaddict

Before everyone goes jumping to conclusions, do we really know what happened on both sides of this story. How do we know the bowhunter did not take a shot at him with his bow?
Are you for real man? [:@]Geezzzz, aw never mind I said enough
Old 10-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Fork Horn

As far asthe guys asking about Medical bills I am sure his parents are helping him and he does have insurance. Asfar as a reward Moneywill make people talk real fast when it comes to stuff like this. Someone may knowsomethingbut be afraid to say anything, BUT $10,000 may change how the feel real quick.

As far as him yelling at someone from what I understand he only yelled when the guy aimed the gun at him, he was not yelling telling the guy to get out of the woods or anything more of a Why you aiming at me yell before being shot. This is what his buddy supposedly heard that got him heading that way and that how he saw the shooter and the truck he took off in.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: KoBear

thats crazy.

he's worried about medical bills, and his family is offering 10,000 dollars? why isnt his family helping him out?
Also where do you see that HE is worried about medical bills????
Old 10-31-2007, 02:34 PM

woow thats sucks, that just messes up the image of all hunter and keep us posted on how this guy is doing, hopefully this idiot gets caught, godforbid this ever happends again
Old 10-31-2007, 06:50 PM

Does anyone know where D!ck Chenney was that day?
Old 11-01-2007, 08:37 AM

Sounds to me like a squirrel/bird hunter went a little nuts. I wouldn't think the bad guy went out man hunting with birdshot. I know it sounds kinda silly but.....Squirrel Fever? Stranger things have happened

Old 11-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

This isa sad event. Hope they catch the idiot and hope the young man recovers.

Quick Reply: $10,000 Reward in PA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.