Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA GUN REGISTRATION PROPOSED >

PA GUN REGISTRATION PROPOSED

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA GUN REGISTRATION PROPOSED

Old 04-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA GUN REGISTRATION PROPOSED

Signed

I think what really bothers me are the hunters that don't vote. What bothers me more are hunters that vote democrat.

And to top it alloff, the 2008Presidential race. The deck is really stacked against the gun owner on both sides of the isle.

Sorry for going on a political rant, but I just can't help it.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

Signed

I think what really bothers me are the hunters that don't vote. What bothers me more are hunters that vote democrat.

And to top it alloff, the 2008Presidential race. The deck is really stacked against the gun owner on both sides of the isle.
If the Democrats were not in control of the House, we would not see half the bills they're trying to pass.
The thing that ticks me off is the only people these bills affect are the law abbiding gun owners AND they try to sneak these bills in under the radar. The liberal press never mentions an anti-gun bill till it's too late.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

[/quote]
The thing that ticks me off is the only people these bills affect are the law abbiding gun owners AND they try to sneak these bills in under the radar. The liberal press never mentions an anti-gun bill till it's too late.
[/quote]

Perfect example is what going on with the crime and murder rate in Philadelphia! They have some of the toughest gun laws in the state and it certainly isn't helping their murder rate. The other thing that cracks me up too is when the news covers those "turn in your guns for $200 in food vouchers". They show the stack of guns they collected and they are hunting rifles, 22's and the like.I don't think there aretoo many murders with hunting rifles and 22's.They talk about the success of this program and then cut to three murder stories anddiscuss the increase in the murder rate!!!! I'm sorry but all this crap really ticks me off!!

P.S. I signed the petition and e-mailed it to all my friends and family!! I also e-mailed my reps!!
Old 04-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you took a map of the United States and shaded in the areas with the strictest gun laws and then took another map and shaded in all the areas with the highest crime rates, the two maps would be identical.

I also like to see the TV news programs and video of the guns they collected for those guns for food vouchers.

A lot of theguns they get are total junk. Many are rusted and old. I doubt if some even work.

I'd like to get an old beat up rifle stock, duct tape a piece ofmetal tubing to it and see if I get a voucher.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

Signed

Sorry for going on a political rant, but I just can't help it.

most hunters dont vote, you are right..in my area only 27% of voters went to poll last year..

reason hunters vote democrat is because of,heathcare,jobs,unions,good wages..sadly, republicans back big business..

i am republican and vote democrat ,at times also..my state rep is democrat and gets my vote..he has grit..
Old 04-08-2007, 05:42 AM
Host of Hosts

I'm agrivated to say the least that these things don't get more pressand news coverage
Gene, thats by design. They don't want everyone to know whta they are up to. Because if it was on the news more sportsmen would get involved.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

signed
Old 04-08-2007, 05:49 PM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

Gene, thats by design. They don't want everyone to know whta they are up to. Because if it was on the news more sportsmen would get involved.
Nothin' like getting sucker punched from behind.
Thank God for the NRA.
I was at my father's today for Easter dinner and my know-it-all younger brother and I were talking hunting as usual and I brought up this bill.
He didn't know about it and hadn't heard a thing.
Now everyone in Franklin will know by dawn. Sometimes he's good for something.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Host of Hosts

Petition signed and message sent to state reps in my district.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

We gotta keep this goin', fellas....keep the pressure on people to make legislative contacts and spread the word. You can bet yer bottom dollar if WE don't do it, we're all going to be in trouble. Once these things get passed, we are done. Repeal is an unknown term. We gotta hit this HARD!!!

Quick Reply: PA GUN REGISTRATION PROPOSED

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.