Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 How about this idiot? >

How about this idiot?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How about this idiot?

Old 12-26-2006, 01:35 AM

Default RE: How about this idiot?

ORIGINAL: Big Country

ORIGINAL: lead poisoner

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

At 72 years old,I don't think he gives a sh about the laws. I wouldn't
LP are you serious?
Yes, I am very serious. I want to know what it feels like before I die to really know what it means to be free and do as I want.Withou laws placed before me. Is there anything wrong with that? Everyone should atleast put that on what I wanna do before I die. To be truelly free from man made laws. When I hit 70 if I do.I am goanna be the oldest gun tooting outlaw you all ever seen. I see me dieing in a gun fight with the law. That is the truth. I won't play their game at that age. They can kiss my irish arse.
WOW! You mean to tell us that some poor, hard working policeman might leave his wife and kids without a husband and father because you have some serious issues with authority?

This is beyond disturbing.........
Sleep good tonight
your dreams are the sweat that you feel. dream of what you want, when we wake,We still are controled

Old 12-28-2006, 01:30 PM

Look, this guy who did this was a moron of royal bloodline, plain and simple. How in the world he got the bear field dressed, loaded in his vehicle and taken to a processor without law enforcement getting him first is somewhat mystifying as well. But they did get the knucklehead.

Morons are everywhere. And, sadly, we do have some who support the morons, root for the morons, and even help the morons.

Kinda like the idiots in NYS who think of Bucky Phillips as a hero. I had an argument with an idiot bleeding heart moonbat about Phillips while he was still on the loose. He actually tried to believe that Bucky was being "made out to be a villian" by the cops and the press! WHAT??? So I fired back....

Let's see, he escaped from jail, a place that he has spent 20 of the last 22 years of his miserable life. He is perhaps the most proficient car theif and burglar NYS has ever produced. He escapes, steals cars, guns, clothes, then shoots a State Trooper doing his job outside of Elmira, NY. Then he shoots two more troopers, KILLING ONE, in Chautauqua County, and the press and copsare "making him out to be a villian?" Methinks he has earned villian status without any help from the cops or the press.

That conversation basically shut that bleeding heart moonbat up.

Seems we have a serious issue with authority and personal responsibility, folks. Our obligation is to obey the law. Of course, if a law is unjust, we have the duty to work to get it overturned or repealed. Doesn't mean we have the right to ignore the laws or justify lawless behavior simply because one may feel like they are "being controlled". You know what? If you cannot control yourself, then perhaps someone needs to do that job for you, complete with striped clothes, gray walls, and windows decorated with steel bars.

The idioit of Franklin PA has earned being treated like a moron. Cannot be defended. If the cops dropped the ball, they deserve to be labeled as idiots as well, for not doing their freaking job. But, this 72 year old moron was caught, given a token slap on the wrist and the case got closed. Luckily, no one was hurt or killed. Had that been the case, rest assured Mr Moron would have received a far harsher punishment than $1500.00 fine...
Old 12-28-2006, 03:21 PM

The PGC has developed a legislative proposal to increase fines and penalties. I would hope that all sportsmen could support increases in penalties for serious cases of poaching and public safety violations, even the USP.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:05 PM

Fact is it doesn't matter if the guy was 72 or 22, hes an idiot. The fact that the only charges brought against him were game law violations concerns me.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:53 PM
Host of Hosts

The PGC has developed a legislative proposal to increase fines and penalties. I would hope that all sportsmen could support increases in penalties for serious cases of poaching and public safety violations, even the USP.
Joe, I can't speak for the USP because I would never be a part of their organization. I see too many extreme types in their group. Anyway I would support the legislation if it addressed SERIOUS violations.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Neville

I would too but, are you implying that the USP would not ?
Old 12-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Big Sky Scott

I would too but, are you implying that the USP would not ?
If you look at some of the posts here and media articlesby prominent USP officers and members, its wouldn't be much of a stretch to think the USP would oppose anything the PGC wants. Pressure from the USP help-ed put a halt to the badly needed license increase legislation this year. They've as much as said "till you do it our way, we will work against you on every front especiallya license fee increase"
Old 12-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Host of Hosts

They've as much as said "till you do it our way, we will work against you on every front especiallya license fee increase"
That's a real shame
Old 12-31-2006, 07:35 AM

"fast thinking wardens capture him"
I thought "wardens" were part of the PGC!

I agree, just because it happened in Franklin don't mean squat.
Somebody would have to report it first, unless it happened in the front yard of the regional office.

A concerned citizen called the Game Commission's northwest regional office in Franklin to report the shooting.
"This is an unfortunate case of an individual disregarding hunting laws and firearms safety in a reckless effort to kill a bear," said Wildlife Conservation Officer Clint Deniker, who responded to the call. "Thankfully, someone got involved and we were able to apprehend the violator."
Lauricia was caught when he brought the bear to the commission's office in Franklin to have it processed and tagged.

Seems to me the PGC did it's job just fine.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I vote yea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.