Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Rifle Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA Rifle Thread

That's great Mr. Perfect. I am glad to see that you can classify my father as a drunk soley based on the fact that he is holding one beer in a picture back at camp AFTER THE HUNT !!! I also could care less how long you have been hunting since evidently your opinions clearly aren't based on experience but rather on how to compare others to your standards and ways of thinking as if you are somehow better than the rest of us. I apologize that you lead such a sheltered life that drinking a beer with friends at the end of the day isn't an experience you care to partake in. I can also clearly see that you evidently didn't read or absorb what I actually wrote because if you had done so you would have seen that this was as I said AFTER THE HUNT WAS OVER !!! Which is actually good because that GREAT ARGUMENT (insert sarcasm) that you made using the other thread actually backs up my standing and only makes you look more and more like someone just looking to start a flame war. I know you not going to read ...ummm... I mean comprehend what is about to follow but here are a few quotes from your almighty supporting thread. But alas, it is already evident that you live in a small little world you call your own and the fact that I have shown 8 others from your thread alone that agree with me will do little to change that.

CamoCop
nothing wrong with celebrating after a successful hunt, sometimes i do aswell. however, if i celebrate, i never go back and hunt the rest of the day. maybe those people in the picture were through hunting for the day.
FOP23
I agree Camocop, I'm not saying that having a beer afterward is bad, but the company making the implication that people hunt intoxicated disturbed me.
Cowboy4513
nothing wrong with drinking a few beer after the hunt even if you come in midday and have a few. no problem with this. and btw it takes alot of beer to get you drunk
AJ52
I often have a brewskee or 2-3 only AFTER the hunt.
kenman
When the hunt is through, this Buds for you!!
lethalconnection
know after the hunt i will crack a cold one but thats not untill the animal is out to the camp or the trucks and i know im done hunting.Nothin wrong with having a beer after a successful day.
garminator
Agreed!!!!...take it for what it's worth & move on!!!.....and another thing, there is nothing wrong with drinking a few cold ones after a successful harvest but for the love, don't drink bad beer (ie..Bubweiser)...
krub6b
That being said, when I'm feeling lucky I've been known to take a cold one with me to the stand and enjoy it while field dressing an animal, but the gun is always unloaded and I don't usually have it finished by the time my Grandpa shows up to load the deer on the tractor.

Old 11-29-2006, 12:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

You have to be joking me! They look like a bunch of drunks? Take your antihunter stereotyping and shove it up your arse. There is NOTHING wrong with having a beer with friends and family after a long day of hunting. Should they have put suits and ties on and sipped tea from a glass to appease anyone that might see the photo? That's the most ridiculous post I've ever read on here. There is a big difference between having a social/celebrating beer with family and friends after a day of hunting and getting loaded to head to the woods and sling some lead. Seems to me you should really try to differentiate between the two before flapping your jaw. Congrats to you guys on the buck bearkl. Have one for me with your next one.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow...I am truley at a loss for words after readingyour last post nyhunter863. It's good to see that you think all 8 of those posters are slobs for thinking that way. You do realise that one of those "slobs" is the moderator correct? I mean...I don't want to see you blemishing your stellar reputation for associating with a site that has slobs for moderators.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter
Congrats to you guys on the buck bearkl. Have one for me with your next one.
Thanks NYBH...will do.

Old 11-29-2006, 01:05 PM

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

You have to be joking me! They look like a bunch of drunks? Take your antihunter stereotyping and shove it up your arse. There is NOTHING wrong with having a beer with friends and family after a long day of hunting. Should they have put suits and ties on and sipped tea from a glass to appease anyone that might see the photo? That's the most ridiculous post I've ever read on here. There is a big difference between having a social/celebrating beer with family and friends after a day of hunting and getting loaded to head to the woods and sling some lead. Seems to me you should really try to differentiate between the two before flapping your jaw. Congrats to you guys on the buck bearkl. Have one for me with your next one.
Well Put NYBH!!!
Old 11-29-2006, 01:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Situation taken care of. Going to Lock this topic downuntil i can get doneediting
Old 11-29-2006, 01:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bearklr

Wow...I am truley at a loss for words after readingyour last post nyhunter863. It's good to see that you think all 8 of those posters are slobs for thinking that way. You do realise that one of those "slobs" is the moderator correct? I mean...I don't want to see you blemishing your stellar reputation for associating with a site that has slobs for moderators.

Looks like one of those slob moderators just put an 2-day ban on him
Old 11-29-2006, 01:35 PM

nice deer guys seen 4 deer on day 1 i had 2 doe walking my way i was 200 feet up a high hll seen a whole valley.. well me and another guy.. well the 2 deer where coming in then there 80 yd and coming right to a clearing and another guy about 300-350 yds jumps up and lets off 5 shots... went down talked to the guy he was using a game master.. i advised him 3 bullets can be in a gun at a time and i told him he was blind shooting said he seen a white belly and was killing anything he seen... i'm just glad i was 200 ft over him... the guy was a real jerk... and i seen a 4pt that another guy shot at.. and seen a spike.. a kid hunting in out group got the only deer.. first time in te woods and he gets a 8pt... he's hooked for life.. his dad made him take the shot.. glad he did that for his son
Old 11-29-2006, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

that seems to be the case greek hunter...there are always some people like that in the woods. The good thing is there always seems to be some truley genuine people out there like that boys father who make up for it.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:00 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds like some of you all are having a good season. I miss deer hunting in Pa. It just aint the same in Wi. My step father and little brother haven't seen a deer yet. They are hunting in lycoming county on a piece of land that gets ALOT of hunting presure. They had some guys come in right around daylight and set up a blind right next to them. I told them that if i were there I would have walked up to those guys and asked them what they think they were doing. After that i would walk up to the deer trail and pee all over itthen leave.

Quick Reply: PA Rifle Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.