HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA Rifle Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 12:39 PM
bearklr
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA Rifle Thread

That's great Mr. Perfect. I am glad to see that you can classify my father as a drunk soley based on the fact that he is holding one beer in a picture back at camp AFTER THE HUNT !!! I also could care less how long you have been hunting since evidently your opinions clearly aren't based on experience but rather on how to compare others to your standards and ways of thinking as if you are somehow better than the rest of us. I apologize that you lead such a sheltered life that drinking a beer with friends at the end of the day isn't an experience you care to partake in. I can also clearly see that you evidently didn't read or absorb what I actually wrote because if you had done so you would have seen that this was as I said AFTER THE HUNT WAS OVER !!! Which is actually good because that GREAT ARGUMENT (insert sarcasm) that you made using the other thread actually backs up my standing and only makes you look more and more like someone just looking to start a flame war. I know you not going to read ...ummm... I mean comprehend what is about to follow but here are a few quotes from your almighty supporting thread. But alas, it is already evident that you live in a small little world you call your own and the fact that I have shown 8 others from your thread alone that agree with me will do little to change that.

CamoCop
nothing wrong with celebrating after a successful hunt, sometimes i do aswell. however, if i celebrate, i never go back and hunt the rest of the day. maybe those people in the picture were through hunting for the day.
FOP23
I agree Camocop, I'm not saying that having a beer afterward is bad, but the company making the implication that people hunt intoxicated disturbed me.
Cowboy4513
nothing wrong with drinking a few beer after the hunt even if you come in midday and have a few. no problem with this. and btw it takes alot of beer to get you drunk
AJ52
I often have a brewskee or 2-3 only AFTER the hunt.
kenman
When the hunt is through, this Buds for you!!
lethalconnection
know after the hunt i will crack a cold one but thats not untill the animal is out to the camp or the trucks and i know im done hunting.Nothin wrong with having a beer after a successful day.
garminator
Agreed!!!!...take it for what it's worth & move on!!!.....and another thing, there is nothing wrong with drinking a few cold ones after a successful harvest but for the love, don't drink bad beer (ie..Bubweiser)...
krub6b
That being said, when I'm feeling lucky I've been known to take a cold one with me to the stand and enjoy it while field dressing an animal, but the gun is always unloaded and I don't usually have it finished by the time my Grandpa shows up to load the deer on the tractor.