Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Turkey is almost here! >

Turkey is almost here!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Turkey is almost here!

Old 10-30-2002, 08:01 PM

Default Turkey is almost here!

How many of you Pa turkey hunters will be out on the first day in S.Central Pa? I'll be hunting Fulton county. I haven't ever gotten a turkey before, so I'm looking forward to the opener. Good luck and BE SAFE!!!! Remember, once you pull that trigger, there's no bringing it back. Be sure of your target!
"Kill it and Grill it"
Old 10-30-2002, 08:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Turkey is almost here!

i will be in venengo if me and dads plans fal through...i dont care much for fall turkey because my dad doesnt hunt them right...he still thinks sitting and calling is going to work..but last year i duno if he read one of my "dumb" magazines or what but we seen a turkey flock and hes like if this was the fall season we would bust them up and call them in...so maybe this year he will hunt right...if not i will have fun small gaming after the morning turkey hunt...if we fidn the birds last winter we seen atleast 80+ birds in the spot...and we have a good idea of their roost from the spring...good luck and be safe guys!

Old 10-31-2002, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Turkey is almost here!

I'll be bow hunting in Somerset Co. for the week and chances are real good some turkeys will come by.Would love to get one with my recurve!