Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 GOOD LUCK PA HUNTERS >

GOOD LUCK PA HUNTERS

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

GOOD LUCK PA HUNTERS

Old 11-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default GOOD LUCK PA HUNTERS

Just wanted to wish all of the PA guys and gals good luck tomorrow.
Where is everyone going? I'll be taking my bow out again to see ifI can get a buck with it in Crawford County (1B).

Be Safe and Happy Hunting!!
Steven

**Remember to take you camera with you.....I like to see pics!!
Old 11-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: GOOD LUCK PA HUNTERS

I'm tagged out from archery season, but I'm going to go sit with my dad for the first couple days. I'll "play guide" and see if I can get him onto some of the other big dudes I seen in archery season.

Good luck to all, be safe and wear lots and lots of orange.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

good luck to all as well.....be safe and shoot straight!! ill be in 2b...hunting a little secluded ditch i kicked a monster and a doe out of last day of fall turkey here....ill be in atleast an hour before light to try to beat him there....sooooo many guys seem to know about these big bucks on this piece of land......ill have guys coming in from all the roads around me but noone should be near me......i should be watching the perfect spot.....so hidden and out of the way i know thats his sanctuary.....i hope to beat him there and the other guys coming in should bump him my way......if not...11 or 12 we will start our drives....yep we drive on the first day.....the drive leader farms most all the land around....and its mostly all posted that we have permission to hunt because he farms it....so we dont interupt to many hunts...if we do the guys probably shouldnt be there anyways.....cant wait......good luck...be safe....dress warm......wait......high is 65......wear shorts! lol ill be down to camo pants and a tshirt and my orange vest before long....
Old 11-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ill be in 2B

only a doe tag to fill so i got my nephew goin with me , first time since i started im missin deer camp. im sad!