Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 pa gun season on the way >

pa gun season on the way

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

pa gun season on the way

Old 11-19-2005, 09:32 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: pa gun season on the way

Both tags till open. Hunting in 2f witha SAKO 308.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Aldo88 what part of 2F will u be hunting , i have a cabin in KANE in the ANF
Old 11-19-2005, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

I will be hunting in Warren.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

looks like ill be here in 2b.....carryin the mauser 98k in 3006 shooting 168gr winchester ballistic silvertips....dad worksat 3 so he will hunt the morning....we really didnt expect him to get a chance to hunt with his next job and such..but he can and wants to...but didnt do any scouting..knows areas and such....just nothin good for sure spots....i have one..saw 2 nice bucks there last week...and a little one runs around there too....as well as a few does....i drive deer with the farmer in the after noon.....so ill be driving them in the after noon all around.......but i talked to the farmer tonight....he told me i name a piece of property and its mine for me and my dadin the morning he will tell everyone else to stay away.....told dad...and he says ahhhhh go hunt with your buddies ill hunt this spot.....i asked if he scouted or anything and he said no........not sure whats wrong....i really want to hunt with him....but i think he thinks i want to hunt with my friends...though we never see jack until we start driving....or...i should say..we never kill anything before we start driving...cant wait........hope dad hunts with me...or lets me go with him.....i got all of flintlock to hunt with my buddies...i havent hunted with dad in 2 years.....i miss hunting with good ole dad.......but looks like ill be here the first day......i got 2 2B tags...2 1A tags and a buck tag.......i goto school....and hunt in 1a often...as well as 2b......so i didnt know what tags id need so i just bought 2 of each......if nothing else im saving a couple does lol......
Old 11-20-2005, 06:39 AM
Host of Hosts

I'll be in 2F for buck only using 7mm08 will try to shoot a doe on private land with dmap tag.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:33 PM

bushkill 3d will be out monday for bear borrowed a custom made
ROBERT W. HART 6.5 rem. mag
deer season 44mag ruger redhawk 7.5 inch barrell or 45-70 marlin guide gun 1 buck 1 doe tag
Old 11-21-2005, 04:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hunting public ground in 2D with the old 30-30. Buck tag gone but I'll be sitting with my 13 year old hoping for his first buck. Even though it's public ground, it's a mile in to ou5r spot so we'll have a good hunt away from the crowds.

Tuesday night we leave for Illinois' second shotgun season!