Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Maps

Old 10-29-2005, 08:58 AM

Default Maps

Hey guys, new member here. Just wanted to say this is a great site and I have learned alot from this site so far. Here is my question: I lost the map that I have showing the acres that my family owns . It was a map showing my land and all the land around us and who owns it does anyone know what I am talking about? Can anyone point me in a direction of where I might find this type of map online or where to begin looking. I am going upstate tomorrow and would like to post the land again but I dont have a map or anything. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Matt
Old 10-29-2005, 02:14 PM

Default RE: Maps

ok well i did some searching and asking some people and the type of map i am looking for is a tax map, does anyone know where to get these on online? It is for New York State, Sullivan County. Thanks
Matt
Old 10-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Spike

i dont think tax maps will be available online (i could be wrong) i am sure you could get them at the sullivan county govt center. there are alot of maps online though topo, arial photos etc. by the way i hunt sullivan county also where do you hunt. dan
Old 10-29-2005, 08:12 PM

govt center. there are alot of maps online though topo, arial photos etc. by the way i hunt sullivan county also
Go to your town clerk, or whoever is in charge of zoning. They will have all of the information for you. If you need any help with that stuff, let me know...I do a lot of work with this sort of stuff.