Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

MD bow hunt

Old 10-27-2005, 06:09 AM
Typical Buck

Default MD bow hunt

A month or so ago, I made a post on this forum asking if anyone wanted to get together for a MD bow hunt, probably in the Monocasy public land. The tentative date was Nov. 4. Unfortunately, this date will not work for me now, as my schedule has been shuffled around due to my having to go to court that week to appear as a witness against the drugged outpunk who struck me and my family head-on back in April. At this point, my schedule is pretty screwed up, and I can't see any dates I'd be able to go at this point except on weekends. Let me know what you think.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MD bow hunt

waz up Jon!!! Didnt know yall were trying that again!! With our booming success last year I all but forgot about it. I will go with ya one day just let me know (shoot me a pm) and we'll hook up

Old 10-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

let me know what day works and I would like to go.
Old 10-28-2005, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

looks like next Sat evening may be the day...........pm me or slicendice for contact info. this is not an organized event..........Slicendice and I are going hunting and if anyone wants to go thats cool, but we're not organizing anything or finding spots for like 15 people like we tried to do last year.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Fork Horn

Count me in. I have been hunting the area since we scouted it last year, have a bunch of trees picked out to climb.Just tell me where and when you plan to meet and I will be there.

-Rick C.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:34 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry guys, it looks like it's been put on hold again. Possible date at this point is Nov. 12th. Will post more closer to the date to let you know what's going on.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:35 AM

Rick C. and Lefty will still be hitting Monocacy Sat morning. If anyone is interested in joining us let me know.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: slicendice

....as my schedule has been shuffled around due to my having to go to court that week to appear as a witness against the drugged outpunk who struck me and my family head-on back in April.
Slice,
Why don't you invite that young man out hunting with us. I'm sure we could show him a real good time[:@]

Hope you can get that all behind you soon.

-Rick C.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:51 AM
Typical Buck

Well, the saga is not over yet. Re-arranged my schedule, took off work, just to go to court and surprise surprise, the SOB got a postponement for a second time. SO, I'll have to take off ANOTHER day of work (my third for court now) and re-arrange my schedule again when they re-schedule the court date, which probably won't be until after the 1st of the year now. This whole thing is really trying my patience. What ever happened to the days of a rope and tree and 15 minute justice????? I guess on the bright side, I'm learning alot, so if anyone ever needs any advice on lawyers, insurance companies, insurance coverage, or anything else to do with this accident, let me know. I've learned alot and may be able to help out.