Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns > Muzzleloading Guns
 Thompson Center Arms .50 Cal. Omega >

Thompson Center Arms .50 Cal. Omega

Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

Thompson Center Arms .50 Cal. Omega

Old 10-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default Thompson Center Arms .50 Cal. Omega

I have a left-handed, Thompson Center Arms Omega Muzzleloader that has never been fired. It has a wood, multi-colored laminated stock with a thumbhole grip. This gun has a stainless steel fluted barrel and a fixed4power scope.

THIS WEAPON HAS NEVER BEEN FIRED

The photo above is of the same gun that I'mselling except mine is lefthanded and has a TCA endorsed, fixed 4x scope mounted on it.

Contact me directly if you're interested and I'll be happy to provide more details. Will ship to FFL dealer of your choice.
I've invested $750 dollars into this gun & will sell it for $625. The scope is $130 alone & is already mounted/laser bore sighted. I bought this gun to extend my hunting season & later realized that I rather bowhunt through the primative arms season here in my home state.

This gun has been sitting in my safe for the last two years and isn't being used.

Rob
[email protected]
781.484.6085 (m)
Old 10-03-2008, 05:24 PM

Default RE: Thompson Center Arms .50 Cal. Omega

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A TRADE FOR A SPRINGFIELD 1911 A-1 NEW IN THE BOX .45 CAL. TWO SETS OF GRIPS MAG HOLDER AND HOLSTER............
Old 10-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Fork Horn

GooseBuster,
You've piqued my interest- Is this Springfield a stock build? Tell me about the trigger- how sensitive? How is it set up? Remember I'm a lefty, so I'd also be concerned with how/what directionthe spent casings eject. If they come out perpendicular to the pistol, I don't mind them ejecting on the right side (shooter side). However, if they come out at any type of an angle back towards the shooter AND on the right side (Shooter side), then it may squash my interest.

It's a classic big bore pistol- no doubt. It would just have to be in very good (read: darn close to NIB) condition for me to even consider. I usually only maintain weapons that I stand to use in my accumulation (notice how I didn't use the term "collection"? I don't collect- rather I accumulate), so I would be interested in this Springfiled 1911 .45 cal pistol as aback upweapon when bowhunting in Bear/Mountain Lioncountry.

Can you post some pics of your specific pistol? If you could break it down and lay it out & take some pics, that would be great. I'm very interested in the trigger assembly.

Rob
Old 10-07-2008, 04:57 PM

ROB, THE GUN IS NEW IN THE BOX IT HAS NEVER BEEN FIRED IT IS IN THE BOX STILL WITH THE 2 MAGS. THE HOLSTER THE MAG HOLDER AND 2 SETS OF GRIPS THE CHERRY WOOD ONES AND THE BLACK PLASTIS ONES. I DONT SHOOT PISTOL I ONLY GOT IT BECAUSE I PUT A ROOF ON FOR A GUY AND TOOK IT IN TRADE BECAUSE ITS PRETTY AND IT WAS NEW IN THE BOX. IF YOU GO ON GUN BROKER IT IS A SPRINGFIELD 1911 A-1 PARKERIZED. IT IS THE BLUED FINISH NOT STAINLESS.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:22 PM
Spike

Hi Rob

Is the Omega still available , if so please email me more info to
[email protected]

Thank Yo Kevin
Old 10-20-2008, 04:03 PM

rob, any update for me.............