Community
Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

Want to Trade

Old 04-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default Want to Trade

I have a Knight Bighorn in near mint condition. I say near mint is because it is used. The barrel is blued and not a mark on it inside or out. The stock is black composite (not a milk jug) and has a couple marks in the finish that can be seen in the sun light and i have been able to photograph them. You have to turn the stock side to side to get them to show up otherwise. It comes with all three ignition systems (two breech plugs) plug removal wrench and 209 tool. Fiber optic sights. If you need a scopoe, i have a couple that we could negotiate for.

What have ya got to trade? A couple things i'm looking for include a range finder and a good quality ground blind.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Want to Trade

What length of barrel and cash money to buy? e-mail me at [email protected] What other kind of trades might you be interested in?
Thanks Mike
Old 04-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Want to Trade

22" barrel. What do you have that you are willing to trade? Or make me an offer.