Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
WTS 1996 Honda Magna >

WTS 1996 Honda Magna

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

WTS 1996 Honda Magna

Old 08-26-2021, 12:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default WTS 1996 Honda Magna

I have a 96 V-4 Magna for sale. It is Pure Red with just short of 16k miles on it. V-4 750cc runs like new. Accessories: Corbin Gunfighter seat, Willie and Max saddlebags, Vance and Hines exhaust, Dave Dodge Jet Kit, Hondaline windshield, Hondaline engine guards. Bike is darn near showroom quality. I bought it new in 1998, never rained on and kept in basement until this year. Anyone really interested let me know and I can send pics to your email. $3100.00
Old 08-26-2021, 01:18 PM
Fork Horn

How about some pics of it and where you are located . Thanks in advance
Old 08-26-2021, 01:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default WTS 1996 Honda Magna

SportsmanNH, I am not good at all with computers. I think my daughter has some pics on her camera but I'd like to send them to your email since it is easy for me. Another guy from a V-4 Honda Magna site I belong to wants some pics also since I think I can do that. He asked about service records of which I have none. I change the oil and oil filter each fall and the air filter every other fall. I did have a carb problems this spring because my last ride last year caught me far from 100% gasoline so they gummed up sitting over the winter. A local shop removed and cleaned the carbs. The shop owner was a wealth of knowledge and an old biker. Bike runs fantastic but is getting the best of me at slow speed maneuvers at 75. I have toy as a backup a 08' Yamaha 250 light and slow but I stay away from the Interstate anyway. If you send me your email I will see what I can do. Jim
Old 08-26-2021, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

Hi Jim , forgive my ignorance . I should of looked up what it was before my post. I didn't realize it was a road bike. I thought it was a dirt bike .

Sorry about that. Im not interested in a motorcycle. But I think you have it at a great price after looking it up.

Good luck with your sale. Im sure it will go quick if its as good a condition as you say.
Old 08-26-2021, 03:48 PM
Fork Horn

That's OK. Runs liked a scalded dog.
Old 08-26-2021, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

might still want to add a location, so folks might know if your close or far away from them

and maybe you can get a Mod here to help with adding pictures, as that typically helps a lot in sales of items!
maybe PM a mod, and ask for help, this way you can email things to them if you cannot directly add in the post!
just trying to help here!
Old 08-27-2021, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

There is a thread in the technical help section on posting pictures to your thread. Follow the steps. It's very simple.

-Jake
Old 10-08-2022, 02:54 AM
Spike

Good luck with your sale.