Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Hunting & fishing websites network for sale >

Hunting & fishing websites network for sale

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Hunting & fishing websites network for sale

Old 03-31-2020, 03:17 AM
Spike

Exclamation Hunting & fishing websites network for sale

Hello dear colleagues.

I decided to sell my well-established network of hunting & fishing related websites that includes 21 websites. The first websites inside the network were established in 2006 (so 14 years old).

Note: if this isn’t the right place for this post, please moderate and move the post in the correct category. I tried my best to match the post with the correct category.

It surely isn’t the regular “buy a domain that is loosely related to the latest celebrity death, put up a generic two-page WordPress site, and think it could be the next big thing” type.

It’s a great opportunity for the right buyer who wants to look at this as a medium investment, and is prepared to put some love and efforts into getting this to the next level!

HuntingInfoNetwork.com - basecamp website interconnecting the hunting sites

REVIEWS WEBSITES
HuntingRiflesReviews.com
HuntingDogsReviews.com
HuntingScopesReviews.com
HuntingBowsReviews.com

GAME WEBSITES
BearHuntingInfo.com
CoyoteHuntingInfo.com
CoonHuntingInfo.com
DeerHuntingInfo.com
HogHuntingInfo.com
MooseHuntingInfo.com
RabbitHuntingInfo.com
SquirrelHuntingInfo.com

GooseHuntingInfo.com
DuckHuntingInfo.com
PheasantHuntingInfo.com
QuailHuntingInfo.com
TurkeyHuntingInfo.com

FISHING
BassFishingTeacher.com

BOOKS
SquirrelRecipesBook.com
TurkeyRecipesBook.com

All websites are up and running at the moment, generating some income and traffic - they can be put to use right away!

Primary domains
All domains have been bought following top SEO and marketing recommendations. They are all easy to remember (common words, maximum 3 words per domain, no special characters like “-” have been used) and easily transmitted throughout the audio channel.

Pretty much all domains match the most searched keywords in their niche. For example coyotehuntinginfo.com contains the top primary keyword “coyote hunting”; huntingriflesreviews.com contains the top primary keywords “hunting rifles”, “rifle reviews” and “hunting rifles reviews”.

Proven age & history
All websites have a history, most of them having 10+ years of age. I am the first and only owner of the websites, so I know all their history, without any hidden surprises. Each website has gone through one or two remakes/overall updates during this period. Each time I strived to bring improvements to the table.

Top notch SEO
Back in the good days, the websites had top notch SEO rankings. For example, for a couple of months (almost one year), huntingriflesreviews.com was outclassing in rankings authority websites like remington.com or winchesterguns.com, while the game related websites (like coyotehuntinginfo.com for example) were appearing on the 1st page (top 1-3 spots) for a couple of associated expressions/keywords, in front of other authority websites.

Nowadays the websites aren’t ranking as they used to, that’s because the SEO optimisation is no longer up to date. So I highly recommend that the new owner invests some time and efforts into this marketing strategy, since it will bring a LOT of benefits in the medium run.

I will try to upload a file containing more details about these.

How does the network generate income at the moment?
At the moment income is being generated via 3 sources:
- affiliate marketing (Amazon Affiliate Program)
- selling 2 ebooks
- PPC (Google Adsense)

Why am I selling the network?
I currently own multiple businesses and I am not able to effectively manage all of them. I always wanted to revamp the network and get it to the next level, but it’s been quite some time now and I simply don’t have time to invest in it. The network has huge potential if the proper love and efforts are put into it, since it’s a good niche related business which proved its success in the past.

Opportunities for the new owner
The network can be used for multiple purposes:
- generate income by selling the 2 ebooks “Cooking Za Squirrel” and “The Yummy Turkey”. Additional ebooks can be added, including a general game recipes ebook (it was planned, but never finished).
- sell your services or products related to the hunting/fishing/outdoor industry
- getting passive income via PPC campaigns (like Google Adsense)
- earning money via affiliate programmes (like Cabela’s Affiliate Program, Amazon, etc)
- generating traffic to other main businesses that you own
- sell ad space: being paid to advertise other businesses inside the network
- get donations from visitors
- generate leads (for example for your email marketing list)

What can be done to scale this business?
Allocate more time to content writing and link building (SEO) to outperform the competition
Explore opportunities in additional content categories that yield higher commission products and/or are less competitive
Create an email marketing list of recurring buyers
Advertise on Facebook or Google to drive more traffic & revenue
Advertise the network in other networks
and so on.

Brand assets (included in the sale)
The new owner will get everything I have related to the network:
Domains
Hosting accounts
Relevant email accounts
All logos & branding materials
Marketing materials and collateral
Website files, source code and content
Customer databases
Social media accounts
Two ebooks with sources, content and graphics
Post sale support

Post sale support
Included 2 months of post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the network and understand how everything is interconnected.

This being said, the ones that are interested please send me a private message and we can continue the conversation.

Thank you and good luck with your hunting & fishing activities!

PS: if you think there’s a better place for me to sell my network kindly let me know in a private message, I’ll make sure to compensate your efforts once I sell it!
Old 03-31-2020, 03:22 AM
Spike

Added a file with the domain age and SEO structure of the websites/domains.
Attached Thumbnails Hunting & fishing websites network for sale-huntinginfo-network-websites-structure.pdf  
Old 03-31-2020, 07:50 PM
Spike

I wish I could have sufficient budget for buying a new hunting website from you, badboy2007! Hope you will get some serious buyers from here. By the way, you can list those websites on flippa.com or empireflippers.com too. Thanks much!
Old 04-01-2020, 12:33 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by rsem
I wish I could have sufficient budget for buying a new hunting website from you, badboy2007! Hope you will get some serious buyers from here. By the way, you can list those websites on flippa.com or empireflippers.com too. Thanks much!
Thank you for your message and your tips rsem!
Old 04-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Spike

That websites.... I must buy all domains or just buy one domain, can I?
I agree with rsem . You can also sell at flippa.com
Old 04-02-2020, 12:26 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by 3polxin
That websites.... I must buy all domains or just buy one domain, can I?
I agree with rsem . You can also sell at flippa.com
Hi. Usually it's for the whole network, since that's where the value is and how you can make nice money in the medium/long run. But for the right price I might sell individual websites as well (note: I am not selling just the domain, but the whole website with design, code, content, etc). If interested send me your proposal in a PM.
Old 10-08-2022, 02:54 AM
Spike

Good luck with your sale.