Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

This site

Old 08-19-2018, 08:26 PM
Spike

Default This site

This site what is up with it? You post things and no one ever respond. Does people even use this site? I read post and new post, most of the time there old post. I'm just wondering about it, and maybe i'm wasting my time on here.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

You realize that you've posted this topic in the miscellaneous part of the classified section? Prolly not going to get much traffic as most people would think you're trying to sell "this site."

Last edited by elkman30; 08-20-2018 at 02:50 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:58 PM
Typical Buck

MIght get better in a few weeks as hunting gets going. It can be tough on sites that seasonal.
Old 08-20-2018, 03:41 PM
Typical Buck

Can speak for anyone else but if I have input or information on a post I will post it. If I read a post and have no input I will move on.
Old 08-20-2018, 05:10 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by grinder67
. If I read a post and have no input I will move on.
chips in the finish, on a brand new Halon 6

YA, I got nothing to add to these threads, are almost the all the same, and I pretty specific. Not sure what to add to any of these.

Though again maybe as we get closer to bow season.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
To site dried up and not a whole lot use it. My PM to the Admin yesterday to delete my name and posts and move on from it.
Yes we know and its not the 1st time you have posted about it. Just leave if you dont like it here. You have your own forum but you keep coming back here and leaving again. There are several forums i never visit anymore. It SUPER simple to do without the need to bother a mod about your account. Its called self control. You managed to not post anymore on WHC after you left so please just go and stop posting your problems with HNI.

Under the Terms of Service they have no obligation to delete your posts. They actually belong to IB now and can do with them whatever they wish.
https://www.internetbrands.com/ibterms/

Last edited by Gm54-120; 09-24-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

well since ALL forums are open to the public and NOT 24/7 help advice lines, I think many folks don;'t get how a forum works!
get upset when no one asnwers a question or solves a problem they have in a short amount of time they get insulted or??
when honestly, its a forum, full of people that may or may NOT have a clue what to advice you on your question or topic!
if anyone feels there NOT getting the response they want, simply MOVE on, I think MOST folks here TRY to help more than anything, but we all are NOT experts on everything and here to JUST answer everything that is posted! in minutes!
some things take time till someone see's it, or someone that has something worth added to post!
there are actually people out there that do about everything on anything, and MOST get paid to answer them specific questions, call them contact the right persona nd you'll get help faster, but doubt that is why most folks post here, they want FREE info.advice suggestions or??
Old 09-24-2018, 09:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
What, don't you have anything to cook today and post about?

The poster was asking a simple question.
But he has delicious recipes. And oft times really good advice.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

He is just having a tantrum AGAIN. Currently he has deleted probably a few hundred of his posts and atm is sitting here watching the BP forum.
https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/sea...archid=2816659
Seems odd he would be here just watching the BP forum when he wants to "move on" from here. I would suggest if he really wants to move on he also needs to have his many many other aliases disabled too.

Mr.Powerbelt
FG
FrontierGander
Frontier Gander
FrontierMuzzleloading

Im sure the list is much longer but you get the idea. Its actually a violation of the Terms of Use to have more than one account here. https://www.internetbrands.com/ibterms/
b. Accounts

For each site, a user may create, maintain and use no more than one account to post content only on his/her or its own behalf. A user must create his/her or its account personally and manually and may not create accounts by any automated means.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 09-25-2018 at 11:14 AM.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've seen a lot of people come and go over the years. Usually they leave or get banned when they start taking things too seriously. If everybody had the same opinion, the first guy would post it and there'd be a lot of dittos after it. So maybe he just needs to ignore this place for a while and regroup. Besides, it's deer season.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.