Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
chips in the finish, on a brand new Halon 6 >

chips in the finish, on a brand new Halon 6

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

chips in the finish, on a brand new Halon 6

Old 05-01-2018, 12:34 AM
Spike

Default chips in the finish, on a brand new Halon 6

I bought these Halon 6 March 30th 2018. I noticed the other day two small indentations. Under top side of my bottom limb pocket. The indentations are in my riser under the pocket. Bow shoots great. touching arrows and one inch group at 60 yards. With only shooting two arrows that is. There is no click or noise in the bow when drawn or shot. I think it may be from their bow press. The Halon 6 is brand new and was bought from a pro shop Mathews dealer. It is a 2016 model.
Any thoughts please let me know thanks.
Attached Thumbnails chips in the finish, on a brand new Halon 6-20180501_035251.jpg   chips in the finish, on a brand new Halon 6-20180501_035656.jpg  

Last edited by Mathews Halon 6; 05-02-2018 at 02:21 PM.