Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
2015 deer hunt-SPC Outdoors >

2015 deer hunt-SPC Outdoors

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

2015 deer hunt-SPC Outdoors

Old 01-14-2016, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

I agree with not seeing these type of videos. Also mainstream TV now wants to show Kill shots of humans. Total out of line.
My opinion.

CVG Ohio
Old 01-15-2016, 04:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Any post put up simply to generate clicks and therefore a financial windfall to the poster is little more than spam. As such I believe I'll put this guy on ignore since he has admitted this is the only reason he is posting. I suggest the rest of you do likewise.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

That is one easy way to do it flags, although you actually have to click on the youtube video itself for him to gain "likes" or whatever you call it.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
That is one easy way to do it flags, although you actually have to click on the youtube video itself for him to gain "likes" or whatever you call it.
Yeah but if he is on ignore I won't even see the link to the vid so I won't be tempted in the extremely unlikely event he put something up that catches my eye. This way, as far as I am concerned, he simply doesn't exist. Problem solved.
Old 01-16-2016, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

Due to the advertising nature of this topic, it has been moved to the Classified forum under miscellaneous. All of the posted comments are being reviewed due to a complaint. If deemed necessary, rules violations will be edited and members temp or permanent banned as appropriate. If you have a further complaint about this topic or subject matter, file a complaint ticket or send a PM to a mod or Admin. Do NOT post your complaint in the topic.

CalHunter