Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Dirt cheap Gun storage >

Dirt cheap Gun storage

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Dirt cheap Gun storage

Old 01-24-2009, 12:22 PM

Default Dirt cheap Gun storage

Hey guys I just wanted to get on here and share some of my online shopping experiences when it comes to gun cabinets and other types of weaponstorage. I recently was searching amazon.com and other online retailerslooking for a cabinet to store my 308 and 12 gauge. When I was searching the internet I realized that if I bought it online I may be spending more than if I were to just go to the store and pick one up because of the shipping costs. So, I took my time on what I was going to do because it was going to be a very expensive investment. Luckily I found a store that had the lowest price and by far the cheapest shipping anywhere. http://stores.ebay.com/Stephens-St0re_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm&refid=s torethat is the store I used to buy my cabinet.I am not trying to promote theebay storeI am just trying to help out anyone who is looking for the lowest price on storage. If you guys are interested this is the cabinet I got I and I am extremely happy with it. http://cgi.ebay.com/Silver-12-gun-cabinet-safe-gun-security-rifle-storage_W0QQitemZ120312244654QQihZ002QQcategoryZ12 1836QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem&refid=store