Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Like Jerky?  Make $3k/month + selling and eating it >

Like Jerky? Make $3k/month + selling and eating it

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Like Jerky? Make $3k/month + selling and eating it

Old 10-23-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Like Jerky? Make $3k/month + selling and eating it

http://mitchbennett.jerkydirect.com/?page=prod&pageaction=0&prodcat=1

Extremely high quality jerky for sale. Buffalo, Beef, Turkey, etc.
Jerky Direct products provide a healthy, all natural source of protein. Many of our products contain no preservatives, no added MSG, no nitrites, no Erythorbate, no artificial ingredients, and are only minimally processed. Check each product for more specific nutritional information. This unique product is a staple of health conscious customers and those who demand a top quality product at a great price.

Our Jerky is handmade in our USDA certified smokehouse using superior quality top round beef. It's seasoned with our secret blend of spices, and slow smoked to perfection with real burning hickory.

Devoted & New Customers alike say it's "by far the best beef jerky I've ever had, I want more!"

In addition, you could also become a distributor yourself for an opportunity to make a few dollars on the side selling a great product. No upfront costs. No unneeded expense. No long term commitment. No minimum sales levels. I thought it was a very cool idea to market the product. Check out the opportunity here:

http://mitchbennett.jerkydirect.com/

This is a really cool opportunity for the outdoorsman who wants to make a few dollars on the side and get some awesome jerky at the same time. No start up costs. No long term commitment, cancel any time at no cost. No unneeded expenses. No minimum sales quotas. Provides an opportunity for you to do a ton of tax write-offs. (i.e. Home Office, Car, Business expenses) You can’t find a better way to make a few extra dollars in your spare time. Jerky Direct is willing to help out any way possible. I got a phone call directly from the company the day I signed up to ask what they could do to help me get started. It is a very easy sell. If you buy jerky anyway, you are out nothing. You pay $12/month and get 2 bags of jerky each month ( about the same price you pay in a grocery store). If you get other people to do it, then you earn a commission on their purchases. There is potential to make some money, but if nothing else some free jerky would be nice. Check out this website.

http://mitchbennett.jerkydirect.com/
Old 11-05-2007, 01:12 PM

Default RE: Like Jerky? Make $3k + selling and eating it

Updated
Old 11-30-2007, 11:19 AM

Default RE: Like Jerky? Make $3k/month + selling and eating it

Send jerky gift baskets this year and make some money on the side. Contact me if you have questions.