Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

UncleMatt

Old 09-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default UncleMatt

what booth with you be working at the hunting/fishing days?
Old 09-23-2004, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: UncleMatt

George,

Don't know 100% for sure yet. We are supposed to meet for assignments early Sat AM. I have decided to only work Saturday and have devoted Sunday to bringing my three sons out to enjoy themselves. Spending Sunday there with my boys is especially important to me. So I will be there both days. Saturday I intend to work either the trap range or the BB gun range (I kinda like the BB range myself). But if the help is needed to direct parking traffic I may well do something like that if they need me there.

I will have a dark green Dodge ext. cab pick up with a cb antenna on the roof and parked up along the ranges and barn. If I remember I'll leave my card w/ cell # on dash.

Hope to see ya there, it's going to be our best yet this year. Pass the word.

Uncle Matt (in IL)
Old 09-23-2004, 08:54 PM
Fork Horn

i'll be bringing my family out saturday, so i'll keep an eye out for you
Old 09-25-2004, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

i saw your truck there, but things were real busy on the range. my kids shot the bb guns and then we went down for some food, seminars etc.... it was a great time!!
Old 09-26-2004, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

George,

You missed me-kinda. I was on the BB range all day. Tan shirt & beard (only guy there with beard). I had a great day yesterday, educating MANY kids and having the priveledge of seeing them all have some fun. Another round of smiles all around! Sorry to have missed the opportunity to put a face with a name.

I will be heading back out there this morning as soon as I get my boys packed up and get another cup of coffee. I will only work a few hours though the rest of the day is for me and my boys-their great! We gonna do all the stuff at the park and then hit the giant corn maze in Plainfield at 126 & 30 on the way home.

It will be another beautiful day without a cloud in the sky. Mother nature's all dressed up and I'm her we're her lucky date!

Uncle Matt (in IL)
Old 09-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

we probably walked right by you. our kids shot at the range at around 11 am