Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Go Packers!!!!

Old 01-03-2004, 05:01 PM

Default RE: Go Packers!!!!

I think it will be the Cowboys that go out in the 1st round, and the Pack, they will play New England in the Super Bowl![:-][:-][:-]
Old 01-03-2004, 05:31 PM

Packers are cool Farves a *****/cry baby
I live in WI 63 mile north of GB and im a Lions Fan since 5 when lived in MI
Always was always will, but then the had Sanders 2
Next year will be a good year for the they got a nice Qb that Harington Has a nice arm on him[8D]
Old 01-03-2004, 07:38 PM
TJD
Fork Horn

Yeah, such a crybaby that he has more starts than any quarterback in history. He's out playing while Millen is busy putting on Harrington's long eyelashes.

I live in WI 63 mile north of GB and im a Lions Fan since 5 when lived in MI
Always was always will, but then the had Sanders 2
Next year will be a good year for the they got a nice Qb that Harington Has a nice arm on him

LIONS?!! What planet were you born on? They haven't been good since the facemask was added to the helmet .
Yeah, they'll be good next year...BAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yep, they and they Bears will vie for the NFC Champoinship. Scott Mitchell will come out of retirement, Wayne Fonts will return as coach....maybe Millen can go out and call his whole team a bunch of "fa99ots" to really get them motivated!
....man, I needed a good laugh like this!!
Old 01-03-2004, 07:48 PM

ORIGINAL: turkeyhunter_15

you are obviously an IDIOT[:'(]
Does your mommy know you are using her computer?
Probably past your bedtime, junior. Thanks for the laugh all the same
Old 01-04-2004, 08:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

ooooooooooook so maybe I was wrong. What the f$#@ kinda game was that?
Quincy Carter reminds me of a quarterback that played when they called in the scabs when the players went on strike.

Hambrick couldn't break through a wet paperbag

Defense sucked

obviously a conspiracy and money involved for anderson to "fumble" (hand the ball to carolina at the 11 yard line.

Parcells looks dead!!

terry glenn hasn't caught a pass in seems like 7 freakin weeks

and to top it off they rigged the field in carolina's favor. Cowboys slipped 7 more times than Carolina. related to conspiracy !!!

;lajsg;asjg;auj;lajgf;ljahs;gya;gj;jregh;aejrh;rau jyh;reaujh;ajf.bn;zghj;j ****
Old 01-04-2004, 09:02 AM

Well five hours from now we'll have a better idea of how good the Packers are this year. Either way they will always be my favorite.
This is a closely matched game when you look at all the stats. The team that plays the hardest will walk away to play next week. I hope it's the Pack.

If you need some food money let me know.....NYH"Actually Carolina will lose 23 to 10 Saturday against Cowboys. Bet it if you want to make money. I've been doing this for 15 years. "
Old 01-04-2004, 10:24 AM
Typical Buck

Yep, the Cowboys should have handed the ball off to the Cheerleaders............

They probably could have gotten more yards
Old 01-04-2004, 10:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

NYH"Actually Carolina will lose 23 to 10 Saturday against Cowboys. Bet it if you want to make money. I've been doing this for 15 years.
you'll have to refer to my reply to this unfortunate prediction in the off season board. Where I origianally received my bashing.
Old 01-04-2004, 02:45 PM

The Packers move on to Philly for next Sunday. This was a good game and kept me on the edge of the chair.
I'll be watching the next game from the beach in Ft. Myers Beach. Sun shine, warm sand, cold beer, The Pack and good eye candy. Life is good
Old 01-04-2004, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

What a nail biter, I guess I can just relax for the rest of the day and hope that Indy keeps scoring now

Go Pack Go

Quick Reply: Go Packers!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.