Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 A great chance at a michigan hunt >

A great chance at a michigan hunt

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

A great chance at a michigan hunt

Old 11-18-2003, 10:30 AM

Default A great chance at a michigan hunt

I am currently suffering from a severe back injury and I cannot hunt alone. I have access to a 400 acre apple/pumpkin orchard in Charlott Michigan and need one person to hunt with that is all i will take with me, all of my hunting buddies cant seem to get time off to go hunt it with me. During the week there is noone out there on the weekend there is a group of guys about 6 of them I think who are alos out there but I know were thye all sitso noone will bother anyone. I am in brighton MI and if anyone near me want ot join me Please let me know. I am usually very picky on who I hunt with but with not being able ot work at all I want to get out there as much as i can this year and this is a perfect spot with thousands of deer running around waiting for me to take home.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:43 PM

Default RE: A great chance at a michigan hunt

Nathan, private message me. Lets get on the phone together. I' m not too far from ya. I live a few miles from US-23 and M-59, just north of you. Are you looking to catch the shotgun season or bow in Dec? I took a 4pt and a doe with my bow but gave one deer to a family friend. With 4 boys at home I do need a second one in the freezer. I can always fill it in dec with the bow but it can get cold.
Old 11-29-2003, 07:32 PM

Default RE: A great chance at a michigan hunt

teggerdine i did not get out during opening shotgun season as much as i had hoped two weeks of gun season (extended doe season) we could hook up and go i am in battle creek but charlotte is an easy drive for me