Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 is the pre rut on in Mi >

is the pre rut on in Mi

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

is the pre rut on in Mi

Old 11-02-2003, 12:39 PM

Default is the pre rut on in Mi

hunting southern mi around paw paw been seeing alot of scrapes and rubs and only a couple of bucks what has everyone else been seeing
Old 11-03-2003, 10:41 AM

Default RE: is the pre rut on in Mi

I was in the woods just yesterday and I didn' t see any rubs or scrapes. That could mean that I wasn' t looking in the right spot, (which is entirely possible). I hunt in the St. Helen area and the local sporting goods dealer told me that the peak of the rut should begin next weekend, just in time for the firearm opener.
Old 11-03-2003, 02:15 PM

things seem to be really slow all over. Hopefully things will heat up after this weather moves through.
Old 11-03-2003, 03:36 PM

Im from the U.P of mich and the bucks are starting to lay down lots of scrapes and rubs here right now the peak might be over up here by the time rifle opens. Have to wait in see.