Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Hunting Thunder Chickens in NE >

Hunting Thunder Chickens in NE

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Hunting Thunder Chickens in NE

Old 02-07-2011, 04:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hunting Thunder Chickens in NE

Can anyone give me some info on hunting merriums in NE... I was told Stuart, NE is good merrium hunting but have no info on how much public land and how accessable the private land is....I have been hunting the Black Hills of SD in and around the town of Hill City, SD. but am looking for some different scenery and a place a little closer to where I am from wich is WI... ( How bout them packers) Any info that anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.. I am trying to stay as close to home as possible and still have a good hunt.... Thanks all
pyclub1
Old 02-07-2011, 04:39 AM
Spike

I can't help much with advice but the Nebraska game fish and parks web site has Public areas map and Turkey distribution maps online.

http://outdoornebraska.ne.gov/hunting.asp

Ron
Old 02-11-2011, 02:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default thanks

thanks ronmc, got a packet of info in the mail from the game and parks department in Brown county, NE... Still not quite what i'm looking for, may have to stick with hunting the black hills in SD... Thanks again
Old 02-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

I could take you out. Live in Knox county shoot me a PM