Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Any Champaign, IL area coyote hunters? >

Any Champaign, IL area coyote hunters?

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Any Champaign, IL area coyote hunters?

Old 02-05-2011, 06:09 AM
Typical Buck

Default Any Champaign, IL area coyote hunters?

I have a friend that lives in the Champaign/Urbana, Illinois area. He's looking for some places and possibly some hunting partners to do some coyote hunting with. I told him that I'd post something on here because there are a lot of great people here that may be able to help him out.

He is from southern Illinois and has been living up there for a few years. He has just recently gotten into coyote hunting hardcore and just needs a few more places to go call. He is a very safety-conscious hunter, very respectful of landowners, and is a lot of fun to hunt with. If you know of any area landowners that wouldn't mind him thinning out their coyotes, or if you are looking for a hunting partner in the area, let me know and I will get the two of you in contact.

rw
Old 02-12-2011, 04:31 AM
Spike

Hey i live about 30 minutes northeast of champaign, east of Gifford. I do have some great spots to go, as well as some buddies that love to go. I would go but my scope is busted on my 30'06. They are pretty thick up here, and this winter has been hard on pheasants. Im all about getting some yotes killed. PM me if interested.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've had great luck asking Land Owners if I could Coyote Hunt on their Property,and word of mouth has helped my Hunting Partner and Myself get a lot of permission on more Land we other wise could never go to Hunt and if Your doing the Land Owners a favor some times they will let You Hunt other Wildlife too?