Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Indiana Hunters >

Indiana Hunters

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Indiana Hunters

Old 09-19-2010, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Indiana Hunters

It's almost that time of the year again, figured I'd start one of these threads. Usually, and I'm proud of this, the Indiana thread gets as much or more reports than nearly any other state.

This year I'll be hunting with my father in-law, brother in-law, and 1 other guy on a large farm in Noble County. We've had some really nice bucks on trail cameras the past few weeks.

Just got a new Z7 a couple weeks ago...I can't wait to get in a tree stand.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Spike

I will be heading back from Colorado to hunt with my Dad in Fulton county first week of firearm season. I am just getting the Hastings barrel back on the 1100 and trying some of the new slugs from Remington and federal.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Spike

I'll be hunting in Madison County and Crawford County. Good luck everyone!!
Old 09-20-2010, 07:24 AM
Typical Buck

I am hunting in Jefferson/Switzerland on weekends. During the week Jackson/Jennings Co. I am going to try and beat my 625 hours I put in the woods last year and this is the 12th year in a row I have gone and only missed on day. So I will hunt everyday.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Spike

i will be hunting in harrison county, indiana. i have heard of alot of big bucks there. my father n law owns land up there so i am going to see if i can get one of the big bucks they are talking about
Old 09-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Spike

Just checking in.....getting ready for bow season this year. I have not hunted bow for many years but excited to get out this year. I hunt Steuben mainly but also hunt in Allen and Whitely as well. This guy is the best one we have seen on our trial cams this year.....

Well cannot get the pix to post here is the link

http://flic.kr/p/8CAWtX

Attached Thumbnails Indiana Hunters-sunp0541.jpg   Indiana Hunters-sunp0542.jpg  

Last edited by schaffee10; 09-20-2010 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Spike

I have been waiting for this thread to start back up! I'll be hunting some small places in delaware county. Might try some public places this year. Scoping up the 20 gauge for youth season this weekendCan't wait to get on stand, and man, do i wish it would stay chilly like it was there for awhile
Old 09-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

When I still lived in Indiana I hunted Parke, Vigo, Clay and Spencer counties.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Spike

btw pat those z7's look sick and fast
Old 09-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by indiana/arrower
btw pat those z7's look sick and fast

I about bought a Reezen last year, but I'm glad I held off for the Z7. I'm in love with it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.