Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
anyone want in on a indiana lease >

anyone want in on a indiana lease

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

anyone want in on a indiana lease

Old 12-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default anyone want in on a indiana lease

I am going to look for some land to lease or buy on contract. I have a few leads and was wondering something.
If any of you would like to get in on a lease with me. FIgure if a few of us indiana guys get togather we could get some nice land. I am in sullivan and planning on about anywhere south of indy and north of evansville. I know of a few around sullivan, linton and a few up by owen county if your interested let me know
Old 12-31-2009, 10:55 AM
Spike

Default interested

very interested but money is a concern having a family and all,let me know what you put together
Old 12-31-2009, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigtim6656
I am going to look for some land to lease or buy on contract. I have a few leads and was wondering something.
If any of you would like to get in on a lease with me. FIgure if a few of us indiana guys get togather we could get some nice land. I am in sullivan and planning on about anywhere south of indy and north of evansville. I know of a few around sullivan, linton and a few up by owen county if your interested let me know
You are taking out student loans, your company folded, and you're looking to buy recreational property when you don't have a job yet? In addition to buying a $2000 rifle?
Old 12-31-2009, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

The company your talking about did not fold. I sold the company to a employee with plans of relocating to dale hollow. Which I did. The jetski business down there was alittle to over populated and I went a different way.
Why and the hell would you question what I or anyone else does with there money. How in the hell is it any of your business. We are talking a cheap lease not some 1000 acre ranch. DUMB***
Originally Posted by spaniel
You are taking out student loans, your company folded, and you're looking to buy recreational property when you don't have a job yet? In addition to buying a $2000 rifle?
Old 12-31-2009, 03:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

OHHH and I put the 2000 dollar rifle on hold. As I am going to sunny Florida this march and figured I would wait and maybe do some scuba diving instead.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

I will let you know I found one online 283 acres farm and woods alot of deer and turkey. Though the bid is 5800 but if we can get enough guys in on it. Heck 280 acres would hold alot of us. Another guy sent me a pm and he said his buddy was up for it. So that 5.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigtim6656
The company your talking about did not fold. I sold the company to a employee with plans of relocating to dale hollow. Which I did. The jetski business down there was alittle to over populated and I went a different way.
Why and the hell would you question what I or anyone else does with there money. How in the hell is it any of your business. We are talking a cheap lease not some 1000 acre ranch. DUMB***
When someone who can't pass an English assignment (which you came on here and made everyone's business; and its "their" not "there" by the way), and has a financially crazy truck loan, and lives with their parents, starts spending money faster than most of us with good paying jobs, it raises some eyebrows. If you're going to share such non-gun or hunting related information, get used to it.

Far from being a DUMB*** I make more than your dream job you shared but you are putting any spending I would even consider to shame. I'm doing you a favor son and trying to give you a wakeup call. Of course you will ignore it, continue to call me names and spend yourself into oblivion, so why bother...
Old 01-01-2010, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

How is getting with a group of guys and getting a cheap lease crazy spending? I should not have called you a dumb*** it was worry and I am sorry. I determined the 2k rifle was alittle much right now. The Auto loan you speak of was to fix my credit. I was told the other day in a year I could refi to 8 or 10% so that wont last long. It just seems alot of people have been jumping on people for buy this or buying that. Not just me alot of people. I have saw alot of this latly and wonder why. Maybe the crappy economy. Ohh and since a few of you keep bringing up the living with parent thing there is a very good reason for that my mom is sick and has been for some time. One person can not do everything so I did what a good son would do.
When someone who can't pass an English assignment (which you came on here and made everyone's business; and its "their" not "there" by the way), and has a financially crazy truck loan, and lives with their parents, starts spending money faster than most of us with good paying jobs, it raises some eyebrows. If you're going to share such non-gun or hunting related information, get used to it.

Far from being a DUMB*** I make more than your dream job you shared but you are putting any spending I would even consider to shame. I'm doing you a favor son and trying to give you a wakeup call. Of course you will ignore it, continue to call me names and spend yourself into oblivion, so why bother...
Old 01-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

I can understand not wanting to go into business, and that is what he's asking, with someone who isn't your "cup of tea". However, giving advice in the manner your giving, isn't a help, just putting him down is how it comes across.

He's not your "son", he already has a Momma.

Bigtime, nothing wrong with the advice just the the way the giver tried to rub it in your face. Wouldn't mind hunting with you, just somebody else with a few more grey hairs would have to be in charge of it. Hate to be involved in something and have others take off in another direction leaving me out holding more of the bag than I bargained for.