Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Il. online app. system >

Il. online app. system

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Il. online app. system

Old 06-21-2009, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default Il. online app. system

Is anyone else having trouble trying to apply for muzzleloader permits? I've tried twice now and all it tells me is unable to retrieve customer history and then kicks me back to the start.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Il. online app. system

Not sure but isn't the muzzleloader application time expired??
Old 06-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Fork Horn

the second lottery ends on the 13th of august. I have found in the past that if I apply for firearm and muzzlelloader tags at the same time in the first lottery I only get the muzzleloader tags and get my money back for firearm tags. So the last couple years I have waited til they posted the draw for firearm tags and then send in to get muzzleloader tags that way I get another weekend to take a doe on our over populated property
Old 06-24-2009, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hmmm, Thats a bummer, I've applied for both my firearm and muzzleloader the first lottery at the same time the last two years and got both, both times.

ORIGINAL: 8 TINES

the second lottery ends on the 13th of august. I have found in the past that if I apply for firearm and muzzlelloader tags at the same time in the first lottery I only get the muzzleloader tags and get my money back for firearm tags. So the last couple years I have waited til they posted the draw for firearm tags and then send in to get muzzleloader tags that way I get another weekend to take a doe on our over populated property