Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 I need a Hunting net Lawyer? >

I need a Hunting net Lawyer?

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

I need a Hunting net Lawyer?

Old 04-13-2003, 02:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default I need a Hunting net Lawyer?

I need a lawyer for myself, and a Judge and A prosecuter.

Case 908675
Rico vs Landlord

I moved into a House...an old house on a month to month basis. The house was Rat and Insect infested. after several phone calls to the landlord of the problems and no compliance I was forced with the decision to move. She got irate at my last phone call to deal with the problem and told me to " Get the F@$%^" out that night. So I got the F%^% out that night!

I did not give a 30 day notice...the situation I was in was dire and after all she did tell me to leave.

This all occured around the 28th of the month and remember keep in mind that this was a month to month lease.

Now, here comes the messy part...After I moved out and approximatly on the 4th of the new month the witch takes a old check that I previously had written to her for the previous months rent ( I paid her cash instead later and asked her to tear up the check)and cashes it! the check did have a stop payment on it...thank god. but the bank refused to accept responcibility.(details later)

Then she changed the locks on the house!...So even though I had paid for that months rent legaly, she still changed the locks!

At that point I wrote her a 30 day notice.

Her defense...I never wrote her a 30 day notice when I moved out.

Will somebody take my case?

Old 04-13-2003, 02:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I need a Hunting net Lawyer?

ooops! can a mod please delete this...wrong forum