Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Watch Out Deer Hunter and Deer Lovers >

Watch Out Deer Hunter and Deer Lovers

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Watch Out Deer Hunter and Deer Lovers

Old 12-10-2008, 09:11 PM

Default Watch Out Deer Hunter and Deer Lovers

The up and coming youth are slacking these days and I believe the outdoor industry needs some young guns to step in there and become great like the Drury brothers or Michael Waddell or the Jordans from Realtree.

Watch out in about 5-6 years a pair of brothers is coming out of college and coming onto the hunting scene fromWest Virginia with new products and new shows that are gonna show how young people do it in the tough conditions and in how your average family can harvest whatever deer they're looking for successfully just like these two grew up doing.

If anyones interested in learning more, let me know its gonna be selling like wildfire in the near future. Get in on it now and get the word out!! Help the youth preserve our obsession if you really care!