Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Non-Res Illinios Muzzloader Tags? >

Non-Res Illinios Muzzloader Tags?

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Non-Res Illinios Muzzloader Tags?

Old 08-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Spike

Default Non-Res Illinios Muzzloader Tags?

Any idea when I will find out if I got a tag this year?
Old 08-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Non-Res Illinios Muzzloader Tags?

I would say you got onebecause I just looked and they have left over tags in every county. Did they cash your check or charge your credit card?

Here you go! Click on this link and follow the instructions.

http://dnr.state.il.us/admin/systems/neon1.htm
Old 08-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Fork Horn

NOT again!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Fork Horn

I am not saying I am an expert at this at all because I was asking the same question about three weeks ago. After everyones input and the research that I did, I found out that the drawing is Aug 14. You can see how many tage are left on the DNR website, but those are the tage the residents did not use and that is before the drawing for NR. Also, from my understanding, they cash everyones checks and bill everyones credit card when you apply. Then, if you do not get drawn, they will send you a refund. The reason they do this is because when they recieve your application, they put your name on a tag and then it gets put in with all the other tags. Whatever tags are left after the drawing, they pull out and start refunding. Hope this helps and if I am wrong, please someone correct me. Again, by no means an expert!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Huntingtherut

I am not saying I am an expert at this at all because I was asking the same question about three weeks ago. After everyones input and the research that I did, I found out that the drawing is Aug 14. You can see how many tage are left on the DNR website, but those are the tage the residents did not use and that is before the drawing for NR. Also, from my understanding, they cash everyones checks and bill everyones credit card when you apply. Then, if you do not get drawn, they will send you a refund. The reason they do this is because when they recieve your application, they put your name on a tag and then it gets put in with all the other tags. Whatever tags are left after the drawing, they pull out and start refunding. Hope this helps and if I am wrong, please someone correct me. Again, by no means an expert!!!!
Well, after doing my research you are dead on the money!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: whitetailcrazy

NOT again!!!!!!!!!
My HuntingNet heckler is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to draw a muzzloader tag so I can shoot 2 spikes in Illinois this year. 1 with my bow and1 with the TC Prohunter. Doing my part to promote QDM in Illinois.