Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Minnesota hunters >

Minnesota hunters

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Minnesota hunters

Old 06-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Minnesota hunters

For those that were interested in possibly showing a newbie a thing or two about turkey hunting, I'll be in the Becker/Clear Lake area, about halfway between the two. Moving this weekend, in fact.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:14 PM

Hey guys, I'm originally from Maple Lake, but now live in the Hinckley area. Good thread schultzy!
Old 06-05-2008, 01:28 AM
Spike

i have one name for u minnisotans, al franken senetor al franken
Old 06-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Spike

Hello all!
I just graduated pharmacy school and moved to Eden Prairie from the Sioux Falls, SD area. I'm looking to get into Mn deer hunting this season. Anyway, being new to the state, I was wondering if anybody knew of a good rifle range around the metro area? Thanks,

Matt
Old 06-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SuperKirby

For those that were interested in possibly showing a newbie a thing or two about turkey hunting, I'll be in the Becker/Clear Lake area, about halfway between the two. Moving this weekend, in fact.
Good to hear it went through this time Kirby!! Let us know when you get moved in.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: frosty1

Hey guys, I'm originally from Maple Lake, but now live in the Hinckley area. Good thread Schultzy!
Years ago my dad use to buy all of our archery stuff in Maple Lake. I can't remember the name of the place though. I don't think its owned by the same folks anymore. We got to know them well, they were good people.

Hinckley, lots of bear around there. Doing any bear hunting up there? Plenty of oak trees around there and bear love acorns!
Old 06-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: twofinger

i have one name for u Minnesotans, al franken senetor al franken
What?? I'm confused, enlighten me would ya!
Old 06-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: thehart_cwc

Hello all!
I just graduated pharmacy school and moved to Eden Prairie from the Sioux Falls, SD area. I'm looking to get into Mn deer hunting this season. Anyway, being new to the state, I was wondering if anybody knew of a good rifle range around the metro area? Thanks,

Matt
Congrats on graduating!! I don't know of any places your asking of being I'm not from your area. Do a search on the internet, you should find something I'm thinking. Good luck.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: thehart_cwc

Hello all!

Matt
Shoot me a PM sometime and maybe we'll go and shoot. If it's earlier in the year, I might have a place to go. Otherwise, here's a list from the DNR page. http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/shooting_ranges/list_ranges.html
Old 06-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Zed

anyone planning on going to the R-100 Shoot at the end of June In Duluth?

Quick Reply: Minnesota hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.