Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 wanted  hunting land >

wanted hunting land

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

wanted hunting land

Old 12-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default wanted hunting land

I am looking for hunting land in the Sullivan Terre haute Linton Dugger Graysville areas and other area around Sullivan

I am willing to help improve the land in any way need plant food plots dig water holes hang stand, I have alot of free time on my hands and am willing to help in any way
I am 22 very mature and a good person I have only been hunting for 4 years and am still learning I currently have a guy who has some land I hunt in Graysville that will let you know that I am a good hunter and treat his land like my own.
I mainly bow hunt but am looking at getting into muzzleloader hunting. But I am open to a bow only spot as my current spot is bow only.

I am also looking for a hunting buddy if some one just needs someone to hunt with

Tim
[email protected]
Old 12-26-2007, 06:01 PM

Default RE: wanted hunting land

good luck with finding land... It took me 4 years to find quality land around terre haute and the only way I got to hunt it was because my girlfriend's family owns a bunch of land in clay county. Its pretty tough getting land. They do have deer hunting at Chinook fish and wildlife but I think it is hit pretty hard.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator

bigtim, possibly you can hunt my land next season, that is if we still own it. My sisters, brother and I will probably put it up for sale soon, but if not you are welcome. 234 acres and it won't cost you a thing. 5 miles NE of Sullivan and next to Minnehaha property. I don't hunt there(I should), though I know someone was firearm hunting there.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

hi cougar

i hunted a bodies land this year doe only bow only
and am looking for some more land to maybe gun hunt or just a little More area for bow no matter to me.
I hunt for meat so a buck restriction does not bother me.

If you need some help with food plots or hanging stands or the trespasser from time to time let me know. I am down my angles. I have alot of time so i am willing to help with the land in anyway.

How was your season i missed twobucks one a nine point on minnehaha and a doe on the 40 acres privet land in graysville.
ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

bigtim, possibly you can hunt my land next season, that is if we still own it. My sisters, brother and I will probably put it up for sale soon, but if not you are welcome. 234 acres and it won't cost you a thing. 5 miles NE of Sullivan and next to Minnehaha property. I don't hunt there(I should), though I know someone was firearm hunting there.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

also cougar if you would need to talk with the land owner who let me hunt his land i am sure he would give me a good reference