Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Missouri Lease

Old 08-23-2007, 09:06 AM

Default Missouri Lease

Live in Columbia, MO and looking for a lease for Gun Season maybe bow season. I hunt in the city limits of Columbia during bow season and wouldn't mind giving up a hunt here in exchange. The picture is of a buck behind my house. There are about 5 bucks all over 130 within 300 yards of my house. My brother is coming in from CA and we lost our deer lease at Swan Lake this year.

Old 08-23-2007, 11:12 AM

Default RE: Missouri Lease

Unfortunately all us missouri boys don't even have places left in our own state to hunt due to the cheap out of state tags and not lotteryand leases that guys are willing to pay rediculous amounts for. i feel for ya, as we used to have places to hunt with no problem. not anymore. .

I wish all states would go to lottery tags for all out of state applicants, but make the tags affordable. I enjoy hunting out of state when i get the chance, but I wish the tags were cheeper. I don't mind having to be selected from a lottery either.