Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

WISCONSINITES

Old 08-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default WISCONSINITES

Only31 more days until the opener of bow season. Just thought I wouold let you know. I am pumped.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WISCONSINITES

45 days and I can't sleep! Even though I won't have a bow in my hand Sep. 15, I will be bear hunting with my uncle and his dad for a week. Still gonna be a lot of fun though. Hey even sooner I'll have a gun chasing geese! YEA!!!
Old 08-06-2007, 08:52 AM

Yeah I am new to Deer Hunting if anyone is looking to teach. I am 21, got the gear but looking to Bow hunt... so ya...
Old 08-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Naruto

Yeah I am new to Deer Hunting if anyone is looking to teach. I am 21, got the gear but looking to Bow hunt... so ya...
Welcome aboard, where you located at????

I can't wait for the opener. I have been out doing some scouting and Coyote hunting.
I dropped 2 Yotes this past weekend with the New Savage .204, excellent gun!
Old 08-06-2007, 07:02 PM

actually from Stanley (Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire area...) but I think I am going to just teach myself to hunt and learn from mistakes. We got a wild life not too far from here and I was checking it out yesterday. ALOT of deer tracks, some fresh though. Heard a good 20+ Turkeys in the woods around us and some other animals. I did find a nice spot and was callin for deer but dident see any. Thats ok, I just enjoy the peace the woods can bring.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Tip #1, dont be going into the woods too much right now. Youll educate the deer, and dont try to call deer in right now another bonus point for the deer. Scout from afar.

ORIGINAL: Naruto

actually from Stanley (Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire area...) but I think I am going to just teach myself to hunt and learn from mistakes. We got a wild life not too far from here and I was checking it out yesterday. ALOT of deer tracks, some fresh though. Heard a good 20+ Turkeys in the woods around us and some other animals. I did find a nice spot and was callin for deer but dident see any. Thats ok, I just enjoy the peace the woods can bring.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:40 AM

ya only reason i was calling is becuz i have a lil brother who wanted to play with my new deer call... otherwise i had planned to just go out and look for tracks... i did get some satelite images of the wild life though... LOL but yes... TIPS TIPS TIPS.... let them pour in plz
Old 08-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Typical Buck

Naruto, do youhave anyone to hunt with at all. It is real tuff to learn from mistakes if you don't know your making them.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

If your going it alone, I would spend as much time as you possibly can in the woods hunting!!!!!! Seeing where and when the deer are traveling is your best chance on killing one! Also watch your scent, get a good pair of Rubber boots!

DON"T GET FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

Naruto welcome and I am from chippewa and would be more than happy to take you out to some of the farms I hunt and put you in some stands. But first I would like to shoot with ya a little bit to see what your capabilities are in the shooting department.. Dont take this the wrong way but if you have a hard time on paper you will certainly have a even harder time when the blood is pumping... Let me know if you would like to get together and shoot and maybe we can get you a deer or 2 this fall... Glad to have ya aboard the net... Later

Quick Reply: WISCONSINITES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.