Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

WISCONSINITES

Old 08-24-2007, 08:36 PM

Default RE: WISCONSINITES

im going for bear next year. while wisconsinites are all posting, does anyone know when turkey tag notifications come?
Old 08-25-2007, 12:43 AM
Fork Horn

Try the marshes north of allentown off US 41 .The south end of the Theresa State Wildlife Area off hwy . D
Charlie
Old 08-25-2007, 06:05 AM
Fork Horn

By the way it's will be on the Sportsman channel starting Oct. 1 , also I still have MOR on timewarner cable here .
Charlie
Old 08-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Turkey drawings are Sep 1.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Copper31

Only31 more days until the opener of bow season. Just thought I wouold let you know. I am pumped.
But you folks in "the land of all things cheddar" will be able to enjoy seeing those GB PAckers killed even earlier!

[:-]
Old 08-26-2007, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

But you folks in "the land of all things cheddar" will be able to enjoy seeing those GB PAckers killed even earlier!

[:-]

But you forgot that bear season opens Sep 5. Many, many, many bears will be killed. Beautiful. [8D]

Old 08-27-2007, 06:04 AM
Typical Buck

19 sleeps and then it happens. Like christmas morning to a kid.

Uncle Matt insults will do you no good. You see in gods country we love our team no matter what. We don't turn on them like rabid dogs because they may struggle a bit. No fair weather fans up here.

By the way, do you guys take a driving testto drive or will they let anyone that can breath do it. I am sure your not all are bad drivers, it just seems that way.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TheformerLives

im going for bear next year. while wisconsinites are all posting, does anyone know when turkey tag notifications come?
I called Madison(DNR) and was told they had the drawing this past Friday(8/24), I called this morning to see if I got a tag but their in a meeting and have to call back in a couple of hours to find out! Good luck!
Old 08-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Typical Buck

I recieved my tag in the mail last night. 8/28
Old 08-29-2007, 09:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Copper31

19 sleeps and then it happens. Like christmas morning to a kid.

Uncle Matt insults will do you no good. You see in gods country we love our team no matter what. We don't turn on them like rabid dogs because they may struggle a bit. No fair weather fans up here.

By the way, do you guys take a driving test to drive or will they let anyone that can breath do it. I am sure your not all are bad drivers, it just seems that way.

Yeah maybe someday they will get some lakes in Illinois so the flatlanders don't have to drive up here in Wisconsin!!!!!

GO PACK!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: WISCONSINITES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.