Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Old 07-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Black panthers in the hunting woods

ok listen, we will let it die UNTIL someone gets pictures to post. Just remember that a lot of the members of this forum have seen, heard, and do believe in them as well. Not just me.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Strange that none of the naysayers had any comment about the video that Cay4redneck posted back on page two, they just want to pick on Bristowboy and like he said, a lot of people, myself included,on here have stated they have seen wild large black cats. Maybe videos don't count as pictures.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUE58vV2Ws

Old 07-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

and still waiting.....
Old 07-24-2007, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well beings that this thread is so upsetting and abrasive of Mr. Gibbs IQ I will politely put an end to my part of it.

So bristy old chap, if you should get a photograph of this panther, please put it in a new post as this post is upsetting to some people who do not know how to play along and think all posts should be fitting of their likings.

I will do the same if I get the pictures I mentioned.

I certainly hope nobody's IQ has been degenerated by this reply.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Typical Buck

My neighbor was driving close to my house yesterday, and he saw a big black cat out in the field. Not a housecat, but something bigger than a german shepherd..... Uncle Matt, I will..... This is the last post.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its amazing how long this has gone on and yet, still no pics.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

Strange that none of the naysayers had any comment about the video that Cay4redneck posted back on page two, they just want to pick on Bristowboy and like he said, a lot of people, myself included,on here have stated they have seen wild large black cats. Maybe videos don't count as pictures.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUE58vV2Ws
I posted that just to see everyones opinion. I really dont know anything about it but theres no mistaking that a large black cat was seen while hunting whitetail deer.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:21 AM

well the other day, when i was driving to work, i ran over this bigass pecker fore..but you see when i got out to snapa few pics, the mf'n sasquach jumped my tail and took my camera...sorry only mental pictures
Old 07-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Seeing a black panther isn't like sasquatch... there are definitely wild black panther in the US, they just aren't concentrated and there arent many.
Just as people may not believe that mountain lion arent in the south, thereis a concentrated population of mountain lion in florida. There are records of mountain lion being harvested in Mississippi, Louisiana, and many other states. Contact the National Audubon Society if you don't believe there are cougars and black panthers spread out over the US. They'll tell you there are.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Why does everyone refer to sasquatch with a sarcastic implication that he doesn't exist??

non - believers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.