Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Walmart

Old 04-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Walmart

Iam amazed that wal-mart stillsells beer and cigs being how Sam was against them.But pulling the guns out of Mn stores.Might as well take fishing items out too.Just doesnt make sence.....
Old 04-07-2007, 03:44 AM

Guns and cabnets that contained them have been gone in out eastcentral Indiana store for two months now! I will no longer give them any of my outdoor sports business. Hope everyone else does this as well. They need the message that hunters and fisherman bring in a large portion of their business. Stick together!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Leaveonlygutpiles

Guns and cabnets that contained them have been gone in out eastcentral Indiana store for two months now! I will no longer give them any of my outdoor sports business. Hope everyone else does this as well. They need the message that hunters and fisherman bring in a large portion of their business.                                  Stick together!!!Â
Why give them ANY business????????????
Old 04-07-2007, 11:06 AM

[:'(]DONT SHOP AT THE WHITE DEVIL!
support your local gun shop who knows what he is selling, and canfix it !
Old 04-15-2007, 09:09 PM

South haven Wally world pulled their guns @ a month or two ago. They too blamed it on lack of sales. Are any of you seeing any Trailcam cameras at your local wal mart? They sent us 3 and when asked for more(after they had sold in the first couple of hours) we were told no more would be sent.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Spike

Default Not the gun laws

It's not the "Gun Laws" Walmart is concerned about. It's the employees time and qualifications it takes to purchase a firearm. Ever fill out the form? Everything has to be EXACT on the form and let's get real....Walmart hires let's just say "A camera without film in it" type personal so when dealing with the FEDS, well you know. Having someone spend time on each form is not cost effective for them, so out they go. If it were to be Cash and Carry type situation as it should be in the good ole U.S.A. then holy molley they would be on it like stink on poop! Personally I think ATF should be a convenience store not a Government agency! Just Sayin!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 06:52 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

They have very little hunting stuff here in Chicago suburbs and the further you go towards the city, the less. Down to where one city store I ventured into had all their outdoor stuff in a 4' wide x 5' tall display! Like camo hats & gloves. Haha.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:40 PM
Typical Buck

whats Wal mart? ................ oh yeah the big place sorrounded by strip malls on that old farm we uesd to hunt. wonder why they put one 10 min. in either direction from 2 wally super stores
Old 07-23-2012, 01:15 PM
Kid
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by kevin1
They sell what sells, and pull what doesn't, simple business econ 101.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:39 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Zim
They have very little hunting stuff here in Chicago suburbs and the further you go towards the city, the less. Down to where one city store I ventured into had all their outdoor stuff in a 4' wide x 5' tall display! Like camo hats & gloves. Haha.

You mean Ole Rom hasn't forced all the Gun dealers out of Chicago " because it doesn't meet his agenda"

Quick Reply: Walmart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.