Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Looking for IL Lease >

Looking for IL Lease

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Looking for IL Lease

Old 12-31-2006, 06:53 PM

Default Looking for IL Lease

I am looking for land to lease in either Peoria, Tazewell, Woodford, Fulton or Mashall county in Illinois for the 2007 bowhunting/shotgun season.

Thank you

Old 01-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Spike

Default RE: Looking for IL Lease

pm sent
Old 01-01-2007, 07:30 PM

Mee too, within an hour of Douglas county.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Fork Horn

Here is a Fulton County lease: Copied from AT....
I am very familiar with this farm and it is awesome!!

IL Hunting Lease Available Fulton County! [/align][hr]

I have 640 acres in Fulton County IL that I would lease for hunting season. 500 acres are continuous and the other 140 is on the other side of a gravel road, most people call it 640 continuous. This property is in the #2 County in IL and has produced some giants. There are food plots already planted and I would continue to plant and look over the property.

There is a tremendous cabin on the property that can sleep up too 6 people easily. This cabin is complete with a jacuzzi, big screen tv, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, etc.... it is a great place.

Of the 640 I would estimate that there are 350 acres + timber, 50 Acres CRP, and the remaining 240 in Crops. Truly a great mix and very huntable.

You will need to provide your own tree stands and hang them yourself. I can show you trees and locations that have produced in the past. I have a large aerial photo that I will provide for your scouting purposes.

I can send an aerial Photo, keep in mind that this is a huge aerial but much of the property in the pic is included. I cant really describe the boundaries. This just gives you an idea of the area and the terrain.

The Property will have a 130 inch minimum that will be strictly enforced. My farmer will be around to make sure this is enforced. Hopefully if you are interested in a lease like this you wouldn't shoot a 130 in the first place.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

The cost of the exclusive hunting lease will be $10000. I will allow a group of 6 hunters max. This equates to $1666. Per Hunter.

Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. I DO NOT CHECK MY ARCHERY TALK MAIL.

Again, Please serious inquireis only and thr price is NOT NEGOTIABLE[/align]