Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

[Deleted]

Old 11-25-2002, 10:49 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-26-2002, 11:41 AM

Default RE: Indiana rut?

on opening weekend i saw some bucks chasing does and on this saturaday the same, but sunday i didnt see a single deer, the deer are hiding from me right now

propmahn
save the world, reload your brass

Old 11-26-2002, 08:23 PM

The bucks was with the does the first and second day of season, then thing got VERY slow. I did see several deer tonight(the 26) on the way home from work, I think the cold front had them moving.
Old 12-01-2002, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Today is the last day of gun season. Havent had much luck seeing deer. I think the rut is over now. The deer are starting to get ready for the winter. I would like to go out now but it is just to darn cold and wind.
Old 12-01-2002, 08:40 PM

Well the rut certainly has slowed down, however the buck and the doe that I harvested this morning were not notified. lol

A buck was chasing a doe this morning accross an open field towards a creek. He came out of the woods responding to my friends doe bleats (friend was 100yrds away) but he seen a doe over my way. He had no reason to come my way cept for the doe, so at least in this instance it seems it was still on.