Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Ted Nugent for Governor in MI >

Ted Nugent for Governor in MI

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Ted Nugent for Governor in MI

Old 12-05-2006, 09:59 AM

Default RE: Ted Nugent for Governor in MI

Gotta go with the Motor City Mad Man. From hearing him speak he know's his politics and would be a good leader in michigan. Though I may be biased considering I am a hunter and work in law enforcement.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:25 PM

I'd never vote for him, I'd rather have a bad rash
Old 12-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Do you really want an egomaniacal flake like that running your state ? Love his tunes , and he talks a good game , but Nuge isn't cut out for politics .
Old 12-06-2006, 11:23 AM

ORIGINAL: kevin1

Do you really want an egomaniacal flake like that running your state ? Love his tunes , and he talks a good game , but Nuge isn't cut out for politics .
Yes,I actually would. He is quite radical and has not been corrupted by the system and would tell the people who are buying him off to shove it up their arses. He is actually a down to earth human with the same concerns as the average american.Most Americans are not as colorful as he is in his approach,but his views are the same. To get things down you need a person with balls to stand up and tell it how it is.Maybe the faint of heart can't handle his ways,Buthe is our way. I know he would put the people first of this country.Wouldn't it be great to own anything short of a rocket launcher without a permit or special liscense?Damn ayy straight it would be.It would be awsome to allif wesend the american people down to the border of mexico and say the sh!t stops now. It would be radical for him to tell the mexican government to clean their damn borders up or we will come in and do it for you.All this with just an american militia.This is my kind of America.Lets rock this country a bit and wake everyone up.
Round up all the illegals and ship them back to their country.Oh yea,with a militia this could all be done.What a pity it prob wouldn't ever happen though, Because he would get rail roaded out.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Spike

Ted is definitely a crazy, headstrong radical, but I also believe he's come to know when he needs to tone it down a notch. Don't get me wrong.He'll debate anyoneanytime anywhere and defend his beliefs, but I think he realizes you can't always scream like a madman to convince others. There is a time for rational discussion. And I think he's more politically aware than some give him credit for.

I've noticed a change in his interviews with hosts who are out to get the best of Ted. A decade ago, he'd get in their face, literally, and belittle them. Over time, he seems more willing to sit back and discuss the issue with a confidence bordering cocky. He still considers himself the alpha male of the pack, but I don't see him as the Motor City Madman in the media- only on stage.

Heck, if Arnold and Jesse Ventura can become governor, why not Ted!!!
Old 12-07-2006, 07:07 AM

I'm pretty sure someone dropped ole Teddy on his head when he was a baby......a few times.....maybe tried to dribble him across the cornfield a few times........
Old 12-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I remember him saying he would run if things didn't improve in Michigan. He was going to run earlier, but he talked with his family and they decided to wait. Shoot, I'd move there just so I could vote for him. lol
He would do WONDERS for the state! I know he seems over the top, but he's just a passionate guy who wants people to get a backbone and stand up for themselves...especially to "OUR" government. Those guys wouldn't be there if we didn't vote for them...or rather if we didn't stay at home while others voted those rats into office.

Yes, he does talk a good game. Most of what he does on tv is for show. Unfortunately, his bravado makes you think he's dumb as a rock. However, he is VERY politically minded and VERY intelligent. He's also an activist. He runs a non-profit camp for children, where he personally teaches them about the hunting lifestyle, managing the land we have; "hands on conservation". His wife, Shemane, starteda non-profit group to help injured/disabled soldiers. He's toured Iraq and played for the soldiers along with Toby Keith,he is on the Board of Directors of the NRA, heespouses stewardship ofour environment, he promotes safety awareness, he's an advocate for EVERYONE taking ownership of their own safety, he's even done a concert at a local Texas high school to help the school raise money.

You really have to look past the tv, bullcrap, personality that he puts on, and really listen to what he is saying and you just might get what he's trying to accomplish.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Typical Buck

Ted for president. ......
Old 08-19-2009, 06:28 AM

Default ted nudgent for govener

Ted i own a small sports shop in Mi and it sucks bad here everyone i talk to in my store would vote for you i have seen you lots of times at the ATA show we need someone honest in there to clean up this state and the rest of the government for all the people in Mi please run i know one can do miracles but you would do your best for the people and that is all we can ask until we put tax on the imports it is going to be hard for any one but at least you wouldnt ripe us off and put in or brown eye thank you
Frank Hill store owner
Old 08-19-2009, 06:33 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

I'm glad I'm from Illinois, where we don't have any Governor issues!

Quick Reply: Ted Nugent for Governor in MI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.