Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 10 Pointer harvested near Bowler WI >

10 Pointer harvested near Bowler WI

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

10 Pointer harvested near Bowler WI

Old 11-22-2006, 05:59 PM

Default RE: 10 Pointer harvested near Bowler WI

Is sat. night or Fri night better for ya....I know they got a good fish fry....after huntinghours at bonnies ok???

I am sure we will have to talk about this guy across the street

Pines
Old 11-22-2006, 07:31 PM

Well, went up today to hunt and there were tumbleweeds blowing and crickets singing. NOTHING! Ken says he saw a silouette on his brothers bait pile but no shot from where he was, couldn't tell what it was either.

Anyway...the ol man says we can stop over Friday night by your shed and see what happens from there. We usually eat at Dennis and Doreen's Stoney Curve, it's just down from Kropf's meats near Bowler. They give you more food than you could ever try to eat! Plus they are really good friends of ours. In fact we'll be using Dennis' backhoe on Sunday to move those boulders I was talking about.

Anyway...we'll stop over around 5 - 5:30 at your place on Friday night if that's ok? We'll figure the rest out later. Beware..Kenny is a talker...he loves to talk and usually makes you laugh your ass off! BTW, he made the paper so now everyone up there knows about the buck...sheesh!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:46 PM

Well if we are gonna catch dinner and what not to chat...sat might be better as we have to make it back to the cabin to warm it up. ITs a wood furnace and all so it will take a couple of hours and mom hates a cold cabin

So saturday night would be better especailly if there is a talker in the group!!!

Super excited to get up there. My uncle and cousin hunted last weekend and saw a couple does and had no shots. They put out a bait pile for us to see what would happen. They did however while driving to shawano get hit by a deer. It ran into the side of their car!!

We will be leavin here in milwaukee around 3 am fri or so to make it up for first light
Hopefully sat?!?!?
Pines
Old 11-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow for being a 10 pointer hes a little on the small side my bow season 8 pointer dressed out at 240 on a state official scale

Old 12-06-2006, 03:52 AM

nice deer, congrats