Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Northeast Kansas >

Northeast Kansas

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Northeast Kansas

Old 10-15-2006, 08:37 AM

Default Northeast Kansas

I have been transplanted fro the Western part of the state of Kansas to the Eastern part. I wass looking for ground to hunt and fish. I was also looking for a range to just shoot my bow. If anybody has any info that would be great, I can get written permision for hunting in western kansas mostly in sherman county.

Thanks
Old 10-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Spike

Default RE: Northeast Kansas

Where are you at in north east Kansas. Im also from Southwest kansas, from around the garden city area. If your in the kc metro, there is a nice shooting range at shawnee mission park, and I think they have a 3-d archery range in Bonner Springs to. But other than that you can shoot at one of the local bowshops for 6 bucks each time, or at SM park you can shoot all year for like 15 bucks and its a really nice place. If i knew what part of NE ks you were in I might be able to help you out more. Good luck
Old 10-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Spike

Default RE: Northeast Kansas

If your lookin for land to hunt I cant really help you out much there, but we just hunt around the local lakes for turkeys, but we recently got private land to deer hunt on. Turkey hunting private land here is pretty good, but im not so sure on deer hunting. Were headed out to sw ks for pheasant season, takin our bows to to see if we can get a chance at one of those mulies out there. Good luck