Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Illinois DNR looking up? >

Illinois DNR looking up?

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Illinois DNR looking up?

Old 05-15-2006, 09:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Illinois DNR looking up?

I HAVE to post this from this Sunday's Chicago Tribune! I've said before many times and I'm sure I'll say it again many times - THANKS TO LEW FREEDMAN! What wouldwe do without guys like him digging in and getting to thefacts of things?

This article is titled.......

IDNR admits it: Problems galore. Budget constraints, personnel cuts blamed for departments most recent difficulties.

Go ahead and read the article. I hopewhat the DNR is now saying (promising) rings true. Butjust remember who chopped this whole department to pieces..........BLOWGO!

Who imposed these "budget constraints" (i.e. cuts) and didn't have the nuts to announce the cuts himself? BLOW!

Who implemented these "personnel cuts" but again no nuts to announce it? BLOW harder!

Who instructed their department heads to say "We're doing less with more"? BLOW even harder!

Doing less with more? Instantly operating more efficiently? All of a sudden?Just out of the blue? Like magic? That's just the kind of stready stream of BS that you can always expect to flow out of BLOWGO's pie hole? Tell me this guv doesn't think we're all just ignorant morons!

If it was just so simple to do all this more with less why didn't we do freakin EVERYTHING when we were adequately funded and staffed with "ENOUGH"?

Read it for yourself. Notice it is an article on our DNR with a more positive light. Notice it hardly mentions the BLOWHARD and doesn't bother to quote any pie hole discharge from BLOWHARD either.

I like it when he just shuts the hell up and stays out of the picture. Nothing screws a job up faster (and better) than a job foreman who knows nothing about the job but starts barking out orders. Sound familiar guv?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/cs-0605140016may14,1,7380251.column?coll=chi-sportscolumnist-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

Any comments?
Old 05-16-2006, 07:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Illinois DNR looking up?

Question.

If things start to look up as it seems it may (a little)........

How long before Guv BLOWGO starts trying to take credit?
Old 05-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks uncle matt:
I coulden't get the info from the Trib address.I would have to register an I don't wanna.We all Know Baloneysandwich has to go.Just have to wait until november.I sure hope things are improving at the DNR.

Bill
Old 06-17-2006, 08:05 AM
Typical Buck

I have to agree Blogojevich is the worst thing to hit Illinois in a long time hes got to go......
Old 06-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

He can stay for 11 more days, as long as he doesn't change the lifetime license rules. After that I can offically biatch at him as a resident, and he will need to get out of Dodge.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

60 MILLION!

That's what our current state treasurer (Judy Baar Topinka) says Blowgo hasconvienently diverted from IDNR since he sat his sorry arse in the govenors mansion.

A thief is a thief. I got a good hacker sightedon his eye.