Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Kansas Hunting Lease

Old 03-15-2011, 03:48 AM
Spike

Default Kansas Hunting Lease

I have a hunting lease in Miami county Kansas Unit 11, 375 acres with a option to pick up another peice, I am looking for a few (3) to come out and hunt for a week this fall, I am not a outfitter, I have been looking for a good Kansas Lease for awhile, and just found it!! This will help pay some of the lease price. Treestands will be hung and a couple feeders will be out. I might even consider the right person to come into the lease with me and be able to hunt it all year.This ground has great crops, thick bedding areas, water , and crp ground with alot of brush mixed in with it. You can't ask for better habitat. Lodging is 15 minutes away with some great food places also.It is 30 minutes from Kansas City, so bass pro and cabelas are not far away. Price will depend on the week you would want, or if you was interested in the full year lease, this will be very good unpressured hunting, archery hunting is perferred, that really limits the hunting pressure, pm me for more info

Last edited by extreme hunt; 03-16-2011 at 03:40 AM. Reason: I have decided to keep it for myself
Old 03-15-2011, 06:55 AM
Spike

Like to know more info. My son lives in Overland Park area. I live a hour south St. Louis . We both bow and gun hunt. He might interested in a all year lease. I would like gun season. Like to know some prices .
Old 03-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Spike

Default kansas hunt

pm for ya modeerhunter