Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
 Trophy elk and mule deer land in WY >

Trophy elk and mule deer land in WY

Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Trophy elk and mule deer land in WY

Old 03-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Spike

Default Trophy elk and mule deer land in WY

Tired of not drawing an elk tag?? Would you like to own/join a hunting property LLC and have access to out-of-state elk and mule deer tags. Check out: http://bighornhuntingproperties.com and see pictures from past few years hunts and get information on how you can join us. We are not realtors but WI hunting father and son looking for other like hunting minded people to enjoy unbelievable hunting opportunities in the bighorn mnts.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Trophy elk and mule deer land in WY

i sent you a email about this through the web site
Old 03-27-2008, 05:39 AM
Spike

Thanks,

My father will get the email as he had the website set-up. He should respond to you as soon as he gets it, but I'll check with him to make sure as he isn't the biggest fan of computers.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:22 AM
Spike

It's official. If anyone was interested in seeing the land and provided the land hasn't sold/LLC positions all gone, I will be in the Buffalo, WY area June 24 or 25. I will be traveling with my wife and two young children (4 and 7) from WI to Yellowstone with many stops in-between. One of these stops is to show my wife and kids the land daddy and grandpa go to shoot elk and deer. They have never seen it and to be honest, in the 4+ years I have owned it I have never seen it other than in September (but dang, September a fun time to be there). So to make a long story short, I could possibly be available to take someone through the gates and show them around for a few hours if interested. According to the local Game Biologist, there is suppose to be a lot of calfing here this time of year, so hopefully the kids will see plenty of elk.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:36 AM
Spike

To those of you who contacted through the website and to anyone else who may be in the area and interested. The date I will be on the land will be Tuesday June 24. Please let me know in advance if you want to meet so we can hook-up in Buffalo, WY and make the drive up the mountain to view the land and wildlife.

Thanks,

Derrik
Old 08-26-2008, 10:13 AM
Spike

Once again we will be in WY, hunting our land and the adjacent BLM/state land. We plan on being in buffalo, WY on Sept 7th and then driving up the mountain to hunt. Anyone who has visited the website, (http://www.bighornhuntingproperties.com) and is interested in talking with us or viewing the land and wildlife should contact us prior to our leaving WI on Sept 6th, as phone reception is spotty on the mountain. We would be more than happy to try and meet with any interested hunters who would like to join our LLC.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Spike

That time of year again. We are in the process of making final plans for the 2009 WY, elk and mule deer hunt. We will be leaving WI on Sept. 18 and arriving on the mountain either the 19 or 20. We still have a couple of spots open in the hunting club LLC and would meet with anyone interested in seeing the land while out there. For more details please visit http://www.bighornhuntingproperties.com for pictures and video of recent hunts. This is a father-son owned club, with another father-son group joining this year. We are looking for other like minded hunters to enjoy world-class hunting, camaraderie and affordability by sharing cost.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Spike

Received my bull tag the other day. The benefit of out of state landowner tags. We still have two shares of the hunting land LLC available. For more details please visit http://www.bighornhuntingproperties.com for information of LLC, pictures and video of recent hunts. This is a father-son owned club, with another father-son group as members. We are looking for other like minded hunters to enjoy world-class hunting, camaraderie and affordability by sharing cost of the LLC. I will be out on the land in late June with the family on vacation on our way to Yellowstone and Glacier park and may be able to arrange meeting anyone interested in looking at the land. we will also be out in September hunting rut raged bulls. Good luck hunting.