Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Drill -n- Grill roll call

Old 09-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Drill -n- Grill roll call

The Drill and Grill is only a week away. Who's goin'?

We will be cooking fish at about 5pm. We will be set up in campground "A" site # 42. Look for the Big Fish Sign. If you are bringing a boat you will need to put your boat in the water and head East to the campground beach. LOOK FOR THE BOWFISHING BOATS AND BIG FISH SIGN. we will be having a board meeting after the fish fry. The Illinois Bowfishing 2007 Challenge will end and the winner will receive their prize $$$. We will draw for our raffle prises of a new generator and AMS Fish Hawk Bow. We will bowfish after the event till ......... This is a low pressure fun shoot.

We also have several folks who would like a ride on a bowfishing boat.

Remember that the UBI will be there as well. Tim Nuss is hosting their Region 3 event, a squirrel hunt, the same weekend. Tree rats by day, fishies by night, two cookouts, loads of good folks to B.S. with around the campfire. Oooooo, I'm gonna be soooooo tired Monday.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!
Old 09-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Drill -n- Grill roll call

Sorry guys and gals, but I going to have to pull the O-fer this year. My lovely job will keep me away yet again![:@]

I wish you all a fun and safe hunt!

Snuffy,I still owe you five bucks. If you are going to be there I'll send it down with K & C.

Mikey
Old 09-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Make that two. Just will not be able to swing it this time. Christine I'll get you the IB7C results and pay out break down. johnny b.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry but we aren't gonna make it either.......

have fun and be safe
Old 09-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Uncle Dave, As far as I know now, Snuffy is planning on going and will be needing a partner. There is still a slight chance that I can make it but that is still questionable and if so i also would need a partner. Hope the weather holds out, suppose to rain. I'll let you know as the week goes on.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hope you guys can make it. We should be able to find riders. We have two now and may have some UBI guys interested as well.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be there to help out with setup, cooking, and whatever else needs doing. If there is space on a boat, I'll shoot some carp too, but if room is tight I'll let the others whack some instead. See ya there!
Old 09-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hope to see a bunch of you at the Drill -n- Grill tomorrow. We'll try to get there early.
Christine said 10am.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Once again... We'll be at Campground A (Mascoutin), Site #42.

Bulz is going to try shotgun squirrel hunting in the daytime. The UBI guys will be out with bows chasing squirrels.

You need a free site permit tohunt at Clinton. The office will have somebody there at 7am, 11am and 3pm on Saturday. Call first to be sure (217) 935-8722

We'll be doing the raffle drawing http://www.illinoisbowfishers.com/raffle.htmlat the cook out. Also giving the IB7C winners their money. (430.00 in prize money for the IB7C!)

See you there!

Old 09-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry but can't make this one, a big family wedding in Gurnee, IL will keep me away. But keep in mind that it won't be just fish that will be drilled and grilled this Saturday

Quick Reply: Drill -n- Grill roll call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.